Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/13/2017 2:45:51 PM EDT
Looking at trying to put my 22 slide with a 9mm conversion barrel on the Polymer 80 compact frame.  Other than the dust cover from lone wolf to cover the gap between the frame and end of the slide what other parts would I need?

What I would love to do is put my G4 23 slide on it, however based on the conversations i've had with the polymer 80 reps is that the G4 slides won't work.
Link Posted: 4/13/2017 7:23:55 PM EDT
[#1]
You would need a 23L 9mm conversion barrel, which does not exist. I just build a 23L and a 19L so I'm pretty well studied on the details. I don't believe that either barrel is in stock right now, though they do have a limited quantity of 23XL barrels (35 length with 23 lockup), which you could have them cut and crown to any size you like.
Link Posted: 4/14/2017 8:23:13 AM EDT
[#2]
so i'm probably just better off doing the full size frame and for the 22 and getting a cheap police trade 19 or 23 and doing the compact one.
Link Posted: 4/14/2017 11:09:34 AM EDT
[#3]
I would say so, given that the parts needed are vaporware right now. I've found Lone Wolf to be somewhat sporadic in their offerings lately...unless you want some gaudy chameleon finish. Someone in their design department needs an intervention.
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 8:50:17 PM EDT
[#4]
Willy,

You are looking for the LWD-239L barrel. Send me an IM, local guy has them in stock.

Bill
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top