Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/12/2006 2:26:59 PM EDT
I ask because I will be replacing the factory sights with Ameriglow tritium fixed sights. The front sight is available in 8 heights and I was wondering if there is an overall tendency for a 30 to shoot high or low out of the box, if there is, than maybe I can save some money and get a front sight that is at least close to start with.

The reason I don't just shoot mine and see how it does is because it came with adjustable sights and I'm not sure where to adjust the rear sight to simulate a fixed sight.

Thanks.
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 7:10:13 PM EDT
[#1]
All of my Glocks have shot exactly where pointed.  If you just buy the standard sights set-up,for the G30, from Ameriglo, it is very doubtful you will have to experiment with front sights.
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 9:53:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Mine shoots where I am, and did so right out of the box.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top