Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/30/2003 2:11:14 PM EDT
Picked up the .22LR AACK for the G20 today, and took it out.  Did all per instructions and had about one failure a magazine.  After about 150 loadings my fingers were sore so I went home.

Seemed to be getting better as it went.  Used Remington bulk golden bullet.  Will try different ammo.

Less Accurate than my G20 with 10mm.  Maybe just a bad day though.  Will probably get better the more it is shot.
Link Posted: 7/30/2003 3:18:25 PM EDT
[#1]
It's hell on fingers, after a couple boxes I need to use the magazine loader that came with it.  I'm satisfied with the accuracy, the last shot hold open feature could be a little more positive, though.  Just moving the gun slighty causes the slide to lock forward again.  Not a bad purchase for a plinker.
Link Posted: 8/1/2003 3:57:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Magazine loader tool?  I feel stupid.

Hopefully it gets better.  It is a high quality kit.  I'm looking forward to using it again.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top