Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 6/3/2008 5:31:56 PM EST
I have a little problem on my 226 the fiber optic piece fell off while i was at the range and sig sent me a new sight i thought i could use a punch and pop it off but the thing would not come off. I know i should get the sight tool but i have a few diffrent types of pistols and i do not want to just get a tool for that pistol so anyone have any suggestions to get the old one off and the new one on without scrathing up the gun?
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 2:14:49 PM EST
tell sig to fix it. i would have sent it in... was it the sct? with the green long fiber optic?
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 3:11:05 PM EST
Call around to gunshops and see if any of them has a pusher tool. It will save you grief in the long run. Go there and either use it or have them to do it for you.
I am not big on sending back to the maker things that I can do myself unless it is really worth the effort.
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 3:26:11 PM EST
I agree they were saying about 3 weeks and yes it is the long green thing that fell off
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 7:20:02 AM EST
i was gonna buy the sct with untill i seen the long green fiberoptic that turned me right off.. so i went with the 226 elite
Top Top