Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/11/2004 8:44:10 PM EDT
My brother-in-law has one, blued finish, only shot one mag through it, so I'd say it's 99%.  It was made by Star, in Spain I believe, and imported by Interarms.  Anyway he wants to sell it and I was wondering what it might be worth.  I was thinking around $300.  Does this sound about right?  Thanks in advance for any input.
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 9:00:05 AM EDT
[#1]
Wholesale, the gun is worth around $150-175. Used retail, about $200.
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 2:48:23 PM EDT
[#2]
I would offer about the same guesstimate as Bob.  The gun is worth about 175 - 200.  Not a bad piece to get at that price, and they do seem to be solidly built.  
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 4:08:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Ive had one... they are pretty solid, but dont pay that 300$ price tag. You can go into an FFL and pick one up for around 200$. sometimes less.
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 5:43:30 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks everyone.  I was just trying to find out what kind of price he should ask for it.  It does seem solidly built, all steel.  Too heavy, I think.  Hopefully he'll get a little something for it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top