Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/20/2003 7:59:05 PM EDT
I just went to the range the other day and my dad and I fired one round each out of my new Titanium Carbon Nitride .50. We spent most of the time at the range shooting our Berettas and my dad's Walther P22. We had to each take a shot with the DE to christen it. Damn, what a fine gun. I couldn't believe how loud it was. I am so embarrassed, I completely missed the target while my dad who usually is not very accurate with a 9mm Beretta just nicked the edge of the bullseye. Oh well. There's a first for everything. On a pleasant note, I must add I am very impressed w/ Magnum Research. Since I got one of the first 50 TCNs produced, I received a free T-shirt from MRI and a free cleaning kit. I am a happy DE owner. Peace out fellow gun nuts.
Link Posted: 5/21/2003 5:45:59 AM EDT
[#1]
dont know if you plan to use a red dot or not but i deer hunt with mine. the red dot really works well use steel rings the others just wont hold up. ive tore two millets to pieces because of it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top