Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/6/2003 11:15:37 PM EDT
What a revolver would look like from those mfgrs who don't make them? Brands such as H&K, Beretta, Browning, etc.?

Somehow I would picture a H&K revolver as maybe having a polymer frame. I have no idea if it would work but it would be kinda cool to see it.

Beretta would try to be different, I think. Such as their Cougar semis, I believe they dare to be different.

Browning would be the S&W main competitor as I see it. Something sleek & sexy like their HP or a S&W Model 19.

Pity we'll never find out.      
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 11:44:24 PM EDT
[#1]
you have tooo much time on your hands. lol
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 10:26:00 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
you have tooo much time on your hands. lol

And your point would be.....................???

Link Posted: 5/7/2003 10:48:23 PM EDT
[#3]
What is sooo different about the Cougar's?
I have one and the only real difference is the rotating barrel (that I really like I will add)

I mean all guns look different, ya know?
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 10:54:40 PM EDT
[#4]
Very interesting point Bob....there are a couple odd ones out there....the French Manhurin revolvers seem pretty nice and there's that big autocycling revolver that I can never remember the name of....but those are the only modern ones I can thnk of.....
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 11:23:28 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
What is sooo different about the Cougar's?
I have one and the only real difference is the rotating barrel (that I really like I will add)

You answered your own question, IMO. Find me another semi with a rotating barrel?    
Link Posted: 5/17/2003 4:25:32 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
and there's that big autocycling revolver that I can never remember the name of....

That's the Italian made Mateba. They come in 357 and 44.
Link Posted: 5/17/2003 5:33:55 PM EDT
[#7]
The neatest revolver I have ever laid my hands on was A ruger Security-six with a Colt python barrel on it. I  have no Idea who assembled this gun but it balanced and shot perfectly. Had "Couger" inscribed on the side.

Fellow I met at the range was gracious enough to let me run a few rounds through her.
Top Top