Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/1/2005 7:58:28 AM EDT
Was wondering if anyone is aware of a drop leg holster (3 gun matchs, not mall ninja) that'll work with my Sig226R and M3X light (dimensions of the light: 3.6" L x 1.6" W x 1.6" H).The barrel I have is(well, will be) threaded and will extend about half an inch from the end of the barrel.....

I contacted London Bridge trading company reguarding their holsters and the support I got was less then helpfull -- in the end they told me I could order the holster and that if it didn't work I could return it for in-store credit only.
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 9:15:01 AM EDT
[#1]
That wont be legal for IDPA of course you knew that right?

Check Bladetech and they will do custom if they dont already have one.  I would NOT use drop leg for 3 gun.  Several disadvantages and no real advantages I can see.  Why did you want a drop leg holster?
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 9:18:37 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
That wont be legal for IDPA of course you knew that right?

Check Bladetech and they will do custom if they dont already have one.  I would NOT use drop leg for 3 gun.  Several disadvantages and no real advantages I can see.  Why did you want a drop leg holster?

Won't be used in IDPA, just local 3 gun.

I've been useing a cheep/borrowed blackhawk drop leg for 3 gun so far, and I prefer it to a belt mounted rig.
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 3:15:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Sidearmor

...Nevermind....

Bladetech does have one, that I remember.
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 4:13:55 PM EDT
[#4]
Ugh, I think i'm just going to have to leave the light in a pouch and attach it as needed -- Just getting too hard to find something I like.
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 5:22:54 PM EDT
[#5]
Have you looked at the Safariland 6004?  Most of their stuff is available to accomodate the tactical lights...

Regards,

Kevin
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 5:35:41 PM EDT
[#6]
I've yet to find any holster drop leg or not that'll accomidate the m3x light -- why I have no clue, its better then the m3 imo, just .15 thicker"
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 7:15:40 PM EDT
[#7]
in my experience, it's mainly difficult to find a distributer that has all of the various types available.
lightfighter.com has a lot ( but be prepared to wait).
special operations equipment has one.  very good one.
eagle and blackhawk have similar models, their web site doesn't specify if they're for the m3x model.  most people here yell about blackhawk not being made in the USA though.  most of their stuff is fine however.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top