Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » FN
Site Notices
Posted: 1/4/2008 7:20:14 PM EDT
If so, what method of carry and how do you like it? Can you compare it to any other polymer gun (Glock, XD, M&P...)?
Link Posted: 1/6/2008 2:26:13 AM EDT
[#1]
I carry mine all the time. Sometimes in a IWB holster or sometimes in a strong side OWB holster. Just depends on my need for concealment as to which holster.
Link Posted: 1/15/2008 7:46:31 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
If so, what method of carry and how do you like it? Can you compare it to any other polymer gun (Glock, XD, M&P...)?

I carry it when I go out in a CrossBreed SuperTuck Deluxe IWB holster, very very comfortable to carry in that holster.

I've shot a handful of other guns, never WANTED to shoot a glock honestly, can't stand the profile of the gun, and it is very uncomfortable in the hand.  Likewise, I didn't really like the XD so much either (go figure).

-Sig 226
-XD
-CZ 75
-Witness 10mm
-CZ Rami
-Keltec PF9
-several more I probably don't remember

It is my favorite gun so far, a joy to shoot, amazing trigger really, over 1000 rounds and not a single problem!
Link Posted: 1/23/2008 10:50:38 AM EDT
[#3]
My FNP40 is pretty much on me all the time.  I have been carrying it for over a year and a half with a Blade-tech IWB holster.  I just recently received my Brigade Gunleather M11 which is very nice.  I am also looking at a crossbreed Supertuck for other means of concealment.  
Page Handguns » FN
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top