Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/21/2003 11:54:15 PM EDT
Where does one find the forms to apply for a curios & relics FFL?  How much does it cost to get?  

When the license expires, do you have to renew the licens in order to keep any firearms you received using the license?  

Specifically, are the Colt Sistem Argentine pistols (both the Colt made and the Argentina made models) covered by the Curios & Relics license?  

Thanks ahead for any help.
Link Posted: 7/22/2003 7:17:51 AM EDT
[#1]
www.atf.gov

type Curio & Relic  in their search.  You can either print them out or they will even mail you the forms.
Link Posted: 7/22/2003 8:26:19 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 7/22/2003 8:57:16 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
SNIP

Specifically, are the Colt Sistem Argentine pistols (both the Colt made and the Argentina made models) covered by the Curios & Relics license?  

Thanks ahead for any help.

The Pistols you are describing are actually 1...it's called a Sistema Colt model 1927.  Argentinian built on Colt equipt.  Very much like an orig Colt 1911.  They are C&R and MilitaryShooters.com has the on sale for 325.00.

I just had one delivered.  Nice weapon.
Link Posted: 7/22/2003 8:59:11 AM EDT
[#4]
Oh...also visit www.cruffler.com
Link Posted: 7/22/2003 5:25:37 PM EDT
[#5]
Cool guys.  when the license expires, do I have to renew it to keep the items I buy using it?  I would probably keep it, but you never know.  I might lose interests in buying C&R guns, but want to keep them in my collection anyway.  I never give up a gun, cause I always ended up regretting it whenever I did.
Link Posted: 7/22/2003 5:53:17 PM EDT
[#6]

Cool guys. when the license expires, do I have to renew it to keep the items I buy using it? I would probably keep it, but you never know. I might lose interests in buying C&R guns, but want to keep them in my collection anyway. I never give up a gun, cause I always ended up regretting it whenever I did.

There are certain advantages to holding a C&R license, such as the dealer discount from Brownell's and others. Pretty easy to make back your $30 license fee off of that.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top