Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 3/4/2006 5:50:08 AM EST

Who makes 'em? Not the newfangled kind with the big loop, but the old fashioned kind with that little burr ring doohickey? I'd really like a source for the "old school" commander hammers if anyone knows.

I've been looking all over Brownell's and a couple of other places and just can't seem to get one.


Link Posted: 3/4/2006 6:13:43 AM EST
[Last Edit: 3/4/2006 6:13:57 AM EST by MaddMan]
do you mean the STI spur or the regular spur hammers?

STI spur hammer

Cylinder & Slide spur hammer
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 6:44:36 AM EST
King's Gun Works

Part #506
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 1:52:30 AM EST
That's it! King's #506 is exactly what I was looking for.

Top Top