Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/28/2008 9:13:56 PM EDT
I know they can be swapped out from .357/.41/.44 and .50 is on a bigger slide but would I have to have a MK VII barrel for a MK VII barrel right?

Or I could buy a new upper slide but that is really expensive...

Btw, mines in .41 and I want it out of that. its too blasted expensive and "rare"

Thanks guys for any info.
Link Posted: 1/6/2009 5:51:37 AM EDT
Link Posted: 1/8/2009 4:20:17 PM EDT
Unless you find a real good deal on a slide and barrel you may be better off selling yours and buying the newer model. The difference will probably be less than all the parts you will need and it will be more versatile in the long run if you want to run multiple calibers especially the .50. Just sell one magazine with the pistol as they will work with the new one and I'm pretty sure .41 magazines work for .44 as well.
Link Posted: 1/27/2009 12:10:44 PM EDT
Not trying to hijack your thread, but I have a .50 AE upper from my brother.  Is this something yall might be intrested in?

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top