Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 2/8/2012 3:28:00 AM EDT
Hi all! I just bought a USP9 Compact to use as a CCW and now I'm looking at holsters. The Brigade Gunleather M-11 has really caught my eye. ( http://brigadegunleather.com/m-11.html ) Has anyone had any experience with these holsters? I'm really thinking that it's what I want to go with, but I'd like to get some feedback first. Thanks!
Link Posted: 2/9/2012 5:49:12 AM EDT
Well I went ahead and ordered one. I guess I'll have to be one of the first to review it on here when I get it in 2-4 months?
Link Posted: 2/10/2012 9:42:30 PM EDT
Look forward to your review. I didn't know that they were taking orders again.
Link Posted: 2/11/2012 7:01:36 AM EDT
They took my order for an M-11 Hardcore IWB holster. Their holsters page says that their turnaround time now is 2-4 months, but I won't be charged until it's shipped. Sure hope that they accepted the order, haha!
Link Posted: 2/11/2012 9:38:10 AM EDT
That is a fine looking holster. It looks very comfortable. I carry FBI style so I may have to see what else they have me ;)
Link Posted: 2/12/2012 7:10:08 AM EDT
I'm excited to try it out. If I like it a lot, I'm going to contact them about possibly making one to accommodate my USP45 Tactical with threaded barrel and suppressor sights. But anyways, I will be sure to write a good review when I get home and receive the holster
Link Posted: 2/15/2012 4:15:22 PM EDT
I bought some of their Western style leather for a Colt SAA clone a few years back. That holster and belt were definitely top drawer. I'm sure you will be pleased with the quality.
Top Top