Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/26/2002 5:48:53 PM EDT
I just got my HK USP45 today, man is this thing nice.  I let my brother talk me out of my Kimber Custom Classic.  There was nothing wrong with the Kimber, I just wanted a DA 45 (I will get another 1911 in the future).  I went to the gun store with the ideal to get a Sig 220, but then I compared the 220 with the HK and really fell for the HK.  It seemed to fit my hands well even though my hands aren't large.  The 10 rnd mag was nice too.  I had read that some sig 8 rnd mags weren't reliable (I read that in several places like the Sig Forums) so that was probably what got me to lookin' at the HK.  Anyway, I really love the gun and would like to hear some other opinions of the USP45.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top