Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/15/2010 9:45:22 PM EDT
Never seen one of these before and had some questions. No I do not want one or have one. I am talking about the look alike––"real feeling"–– S&W 1911 replica pistols that use the 9mm PAK blank ammo. I think they are made by  Umarex  under the S&W name.

Can these be changed or modified to fire real ammo? I know the barrel comes plugged but please tell me there is no way to change the barrel to a real one?

Thanks

The reason I'm asking is one "went missing". Need to know if this is something I need to track down or write it off. If just junk then I can write it off but if something that could be made to fire real ammo then I need to find where it went.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top