Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Site Notices
Posted: 8/16/2005 8:11:19 AM EDT
I've been looking at these two sites for awile, anybody have any opinions on them? I'm kind of leaning torwards the blast-2 but I haven't found any pictures of it actually mounted on a gun and I really don't want a huge thing that extends down past the trigger guard.
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 6:48:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Everyone is ignoring you so I thought I'd answer...

I own a blast and let me say the laser / light combo makes more sense. The laser for training to watch what you do while shooting. (Mashing, Pull, etc...) Light for the Goblins that might visit your home.

My vote is for the Blast-2...
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 9:06:57 AM EDT
[#2]
Ok, thanks. But does it stick way down past the trigger guard or is it pretty compact?
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 9:11:31 AM EDT
[#3]
I won't kid you... it does protrude forward and below. However, I am use to the USP Expert and the Blast with a Full Size USP 45 doesn't bother me whatsoever. Also if you are wanting this for a carry piece with the laser / light combo don't go this route.
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top