Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/26/2005 8:58:09 AM EDT
I have decided to replace the OEM sights on my USPF .45.  I am >50 years old with bad eyes and have been having a heck of a time seeing the front sight well enough to get the full accuracy potential from the pistol.  I am hoping that tritium sights will be easier for me to see.  I am looking at the selection of replacement sights available and am wondering about the quality of the Meprolight adjustable tritium night sights.  They are the only adjustable night sights that I found for the USP.  I can't believe that HK doesn't offer any for the USP.  

I never have liked the concept of "fixed sights" that cannot be adjusted to compensate for different loads (I reload).  This pistol is my "bump in the night" home defense pistol, will not be carried CCW (I live in Illinois), and is used primarily as a paper punch.

I don't mind paying top-dollar for top-quality, but I don't want to waste money either.  What say you?
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 9:13:43 AM EDT
[#1]
I have a set of them for one of my USP .45 Tacticals, and I love them.  Very bright.

I still prefer the non -adjustable hienies that I have on the other tactial, but the meprolights are very good sights.  I think you will like them.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top