Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/3/2009 10:06:27 AM EDT
Hey guys,

I am about to pull the trigger on a new Springfield TRP in black Armory Kote for $1400, but before I do I want to see what I can buy an MC Operator for.  The only place I can find them is gunbroker.com for $1200 NIB, which is a bit expensive if you ask me and I'd rather have the TRP for the $200 difference.  But I see other websites that used to have the MC Operator in stock for $1050.  

My local shop quoted me $1470 for an MC Operator and a 6 month wait.  I don't mind the wait as I was expecting that long from Springfield, but $1470 OTD is a bit crazy.

I don't know what to do.  Opinions between the MC Operator and TRP would be great as well as a location of in stock MC Operators.  Also, what parts are MIM on the Operator and the TRP?

Thanks.
Link Posted: 8/3/2009 10:13:08 AM EDT
[#1]
here's one at THR.org, but he wants a revolver in trade.
Link Posted: 8/3/2009 10:22:18 AM EDT
[#2]
The MIM parts are the same on the MC Operator as the TRP. My local shop has a used one or did in stock mint for $850 I can ask them if they want to bother shipping it when I go pick up my bullet order.

PM me if youre interested and theres no way in hell Id pay what your shop is asking.
Link Posted: 8/3/2009 11:00:57 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
here's one at THR.org, but he wants a revolver in trade.

Revolver's...Bah!
Link Posted: 8/3/2009 11:01:10 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
The MIM parts are the same on the MC Operator as the TRP. My local shop has a used one or did in stock mint for $850 I can ask them if they want to bother shipping it when I go pick up my bullet order.

PM me if youre interested and theres no way in hell Id pay what your shop is asking.

IM sent
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top