Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
11/20/2019 5:07:11 PM
Posted: 8/3/2009 9:06:27 AM EST
Hey guys,

I am about to pull the trigger on a new Springfield TRP in black Armory Kote for $1400, but before I do I want to see what I can buy an MC Operator for. The only place I can find them is gunbroker.com for $1200 NIB, which is a bit expensive if you ask me and I'd rather have the TRP for the $200 difference. But I see other websites that used to have the MC Operator in stock for $1050.

My local shop quoted me $1470 for an MC Operator and a 6 month wait. I don't mind the wait as I was expecting that long from Springfield, but $1470 OTD is a bit crazy.

I don't know what to do. Opinions between the MC Operator and TRP would be great as well as a location of in stock MC Operators. Also, what parts are MIM on the Operator and the TRP?

Thanks.
Link Posted: 8/3/2009 9:13:08 AM EST
here's one at THR.org, but he wants a revolver in trade.
Link Posted: 8/3/2009 9:22:18 AM EST
The MIM parts are the same on the MC Operator as the TRP. My local shop has a used one or did in stock mint for $850 I can ask them if they want to bother shipping it when I go pick up my bullet order.

PM me if youre interested and theres no way in hell Id pay what your shop is asking.
Link Posted: 8/3/2009 10:00:57 AM EST
Originally Posted By MrBackpack:
here's one at THR.org, but he wants a revolver in trade.

Revolver's...Bah!
Link Posted: 8/3/2009 10:01:10 AM EST
Originally Posted By beltfed74:
The MIM parts are the same on the MC Operator as the TRP. My local shop has a used one or did in stock mint for $850 I can ask them if they want to bother shipping it when I go pick up my bullet order.

PM me if youre interested and theres no way in hell Id pay what your shop is asking.

IM sent
Top Top