Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/21/2013 4:03:53 PM EDT
I know things are crazy, but leaving a message for 6 days in a row to call and no return, is that good for business. If they are too busy to return calls, then say that on the message

Link Posted: 1/21/2013 4:38:31 PM EDT
[#1]
I made an order through them 2 weeks ago. Took me 5 days to get through to them ended up telling them to cancel my order. Items said they were in stock when I ordered them. I finally got through to them and they told me that te items I ordered had been out of stock over a week prior to my ordering them. They did not email or call me to let me know anything, nor were they planning to do so. I ordered a guide rod and a magwell, not hot ticket items right now. after talking to the rude staff they had I told them to cancel my order, went over to GlockWorks website and ordered the same items. Got an email within an hour from them telling me my order had been filled and it had shipped the same day I ordered it.

I can understand that things are hectic right now, but you they should have updated there website when things had been out of stock for over a week. I won't be ordering from them again. Apparently the are getting a lot of cancelations right now.
Link Posted: 1/21/2013 5:13:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I made an order through them 2 weeks ago. Took me 5 days to get through to them ended up telling them to cancel my order. Items said they were in stock when I ordered them. I finally got through to them and they told me that te items I ordered had been out of stock over a week prior to my ordering them. They did not email or call me to let me know anything, nor were they planning to do so. I ordered a guide rod and a magwell, not hot ticket items right now. after talking to the rude staff they had I told them to cancel my order, went over to GlockWorks website and ordered the same items. Got an email within an hour from them telling me my order had been filled and it had shipped the same day I ordered it.

I can understand that things are hectic right now, but you they should have updated there website when things had been out of stock for over a week. I won't be ordering from them again. Apparently the are getting a lot of cancelations right now.

That answers a lot of questions.  Sad situation to say the least

Thanks for the reply

Link Posted: 1/21/2013 5:16:20 PM EDT
[#3]
I tried getting through to them for 2 days last week to order 2 glocks.  

While I was waiting one sold out.

I went ahead and ordered the other one online last Saturday.

I got an order recieved email.  Hopefully it gets filled.
Link Posted: 1/21/2013 5:23:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Hmm that's weird.

I ordered some parts and needed to cancel one of them. Getting through the phone was tough but that is completely understandable right now because of all the gun craze. Once I got through, their staff was very apologetic and extremely helpful. The guy I talked to even gave me his personal extension so I could get straight through to him.

Everything with guns is busy right now. Have some patience.
Link Posted: 1/21/2013 6:41:38 PM EDT
[#5]
Spoke personally with Glockmeister just over a week ago, they are not going to answer their phones for a while and they are doing everything they can to fill orders.  I think its hard to determine how much of a demand is out there so I'll put it like this: sales in my shop have increase 2500%.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top