Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/31/2006 2:24:47 PM EDT
I have several handguns and holsters but would like to find and correct me if im wrong a C clip.  A clip for a IWB hoster to replace the clip in some of my IWB holster that allow me to tuck my shirt over the handgun while still inside my waist band.  Do any of you  know if or where i can find this item.  link photo or any other info would be great.  Thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 4:38:08 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm sure they are made and I would call holster makers for any hardware that might work.
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 4:49:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Its called a C-TAC and its made by Comp Tac in Houston.

Click Here
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 5:03:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks      very interesting  looks like the normal clip on IWB holster is the standard  does (and have any of you got one of these)  looks like i might need the C clip but after putting it on my IWB holster and inside my waist band  will my shirt go between my waist band and the holster.  Sorry for so many questions but im still trying to get use to concealing with a IWB holster so far im doing good but always looking for better and the way i dress (jeans and Tee shirt) need to conceal as much as i can.
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 5:34:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Yes it will allow you to tuck in your shirt with the only exposed parts being the kydex clips that grab your belt or belt-line.  

No problem with asking questions.  Its better to ask and have an opinion then throw money away buying something you don't like in the end.  Unfortunately thats what it comes down to alot of the time.  I've gone thru many holsters for several makes of handguns and I've always been partial to Comp Tac and their Paddle.  I'm a OWB guy but I have owned one of the CTAC's.  They are an awesome rig and once you get it adjusted "your way" it fits like a glove.  If you like IWB holsters then I recommend this one for sure.  I wear jeans and tshirts all the time with their paddle with no probs.  But then again I don't tuck.......
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 9:39:54 PM EDT
[#5]
Check out ted blocker holsters. I have one for my G23 and it is great. Any IWB they make you can request the shirt tuck option or check out the LFI rig.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top