Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/4/2012 6:43:28 PM EDT
Are there any fellow P345 owners surfing around the forums? I want to hear what y'all think about the gun. I love mine dearly and carry it daily, as does a friend of mine with his.
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 6:54:26 PM EDT
[#1]
I love mine in blued due to price, looks, feel, accuracy, and quality
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 9:00:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Mine is blued as well. I like it better than the stainless slide actually. Personal preference though. As far as accuracy goes I was highly impressed with my P345, and precieved recoil is quite miniscule as well. I'm thinking about upgrading the sights to meprolight tritiums when I get the extra cash for it. And maybe picking up a Streamlite TLR-1.

I'd also like to try out some of the ProMag 10 round magazines. Typically I try to stay away from ProMag because of bad experience with their AK mags but..... all their products cant be bad.... can they? lol
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top