Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 9/21/2003 3:57:23 PM EST
I'm thinking of building an AR pistol and need to know if I can register it as an AOW in Illinois.I hate to have to pay the $200 tax to do it,but if I can't find a manufacturer that sells pistol lowers,with the $5 transfer fee for an AOW,then that's the only way.
Has anyone here ever built one,Per-ban or Post?
Link Posted: 9/21/2003 9:21:23 PM EST
Bushmaster is now selling them. I doubt if they'll sell a lower only, but who knows?
Link Posted: 9/22/2003 9:28:23 AM EST
a couple of weeks ago I posted a thread in the indusrty-bushmaster forum asking about their carbon-fiber lowers. They said they're not planning on selling the lowers seperatly.
Top Top