Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/20/2007 11:48:18 AM EDT
I certainly am glad I got smart and bought two cases of this, the worst, lamest shit for ammunition I have ever seen.  Every gun I own refuses to eject this stuff and I got to the point where I finally threw about a case of it away.  I thought I'd try it in my Sten gun, a veritable garbage disposal of hot or corrosive ammunition, but decided I liked the Sten too much to even do that.

Note to self: buy quality ammunition before you blow yourself up.  Don't be stupid (again).

[rant off]
Link Posted: 2/20/2007 5:16:31 PM EDT
[#1]
I'll take it.
Link Posted: 2/21/2007 4:37:08 AM EDT
[#2]
Too late.  That stuff has gone to the dump.

I'd be afraid to give it to somebody for fear of a squib or a double-charged round.

Link Posted: 2/21/2007 5:05:05 AM EDT
[#3]
A good general rule to follow when it comes to the firearms realm is....

Don't Buy ANYTHING with the name OLYMPIC in it.
Link Posted: 2/21/2007 5:06:53 AM EDT
[#4]
I would have taken it....
Link Posted: 2/23/2007 5:17:49 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
A good general rule to follow when it comes to the firearms realm is....

Don't Buy ANYTHING with the name OLYMPIC in it.

I agree.. I had a few hundred rounds of .223 ammo  that my AR, my M17s, and even my MINI14 would not digest.. FTE's ll over the place.. Worked with cheap wolf or good federal , so I know it was the pos ammo.

Returned the unused portion to my buddy's shop and told him about it and he tried it that week himself.. They no longer carry that crap..
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top