Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/12/2006 9:12:07 PM EDT
My buddy has a springfield 1911.  He recently bought a couple hi-cap magazines, 30 rounders I think.  they jam even with only 1 round in the mag.  Can any of you suggest some reliable magazines for his handgun?  what are the best hi-caps available?

Thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 9:14:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Hi caps for single-stack 1911s?

Think Wilson or Chip McCormick 10 rounders.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 4:13:32 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

any websites where you can get these?
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 5:20:26 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

any websites where you can get these?

Look in the equitment exchange I think it's nm tatical has the best price I have seen on them any where.

Here is a link
www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=7&f=89&t=265096
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 8:48:30 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
My buddy has a springfield 1911.  He recently bought a couple hi-cap magazines, 30 rounders I think.  they jam even with only 1 round in the mag.  Can any of you suggest some reliable magazines for his handgun?  what are the best hi-caps available?

Thanks in advance.

I have also found that Novaks and Mecgar work very well in my single stack 1911s and you can get the Novaks from CDNN for around $15 as far as Hi Cap I would also recomend the 10rd powermags or the 11 or 10rd Mecgars. Just my opinion as I can only tell you what has worked well in my two pistols.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top