Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 11:46:35 AM EDT
[#1]
But can you put a gun on a bayonette?
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 12:04:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Everything on Ar15.com is a snark fest and a waste of time.
Now this will be another, when will it end......
So it begins......

hey op your not william spencer are you
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 12:09:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v239/marksman14/Snarks.jpg

If anyone can photoshop in a picture of a bayonet on those two...guns....I'd be very appreciative!

lol +1

i found this too.  i think it applies

Link Posted: 4/30/2009 1:14:47 PM EDT
[#4]
SNARKS WIN SNARKS WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 1:39:49 PM EDT
[#5]
I just gotta say, arguing on AR15.com is like the special olympics. You may win, but your still a retard.
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 2:11:06 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I just gotta say, arguing on AR15.com is like the special olympics. You may win, but your still a snarky retard.

Link Posted: 4/30/2009 2:40:31 PM EDT
[#7]
Hey, airgunner, fammyman, marksman14, M4,
You win, you're winners
I really hope your ego is boosted and your completely satisfied with your result. You made someone look like an asshole (me). Wow, what a fuckin' accomplisment!
And you did it on the internet.
And on AR15.com!
Whooopy for you.
Now you can tell your grandchildren of this great deed, I made cwackers look like a total fucking douche, aren't I grand!
Your really someone they can look up to.
Wow, if you keep this up maybe you can marginialize others so when they come to AR15.com they can see what they have to look forward to!
This is really the stuff we need with Obama in office and our gun rights at stake, dog piliing the shit out of someone on your side. Wow, it really makes me wanna stick this fight out with you. Really, everyone of you is a shinning example of how to treat others. I'll teach my children off of your role modeling.
Bravo, ya'all made me look a fucking asshole,
I'm forever in your debt.
Cwackers
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 3:14:39 PM EDT
[#8]
You don't need us to make you look like an asshole from the looks of the first and last posts.
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 3:16:33 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Hey, airgunner, fammyman, marksman14, M4,
You win, you're winners
I really hope your ego is boosted and your completely satisfied with your result. You made someone look like an asshole (me). Wow, what a fuckin' accomplisment!
And you did it on the internet.
And on AR15.com!
Whooopy for you.
Now you can tell your grandchildren of this great deed, I made cwackers look like a total fucking douche, aren't I grand!
Your really someone they can look up to.
Wow, if you keep this up maybe you can marginialize others so when they come to AR15.com they can see what they have to look forward to!
This is really the stuff we need with Obama in office and our gun rights at stake, dog piliing the shit out of someone on your side. Wow, it really makes me wanna stick this fight out with you. Really, everyone of you is a shinning example of how to treat others. I'll teach my children off of your role modeling.
Bravo, ya'all made me look a fucking asshole,
I'm forever in your debt.
Cwackers

What the fuck is an "accomplisment"?

And by the way, if you're this much of a fuckin' baby, I'm pretty sure I could handle any fight without your assistance.

Grow a pair, sally.
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 3:22:04 PM EDT
[#10]
Wow is this shit still going on? At this point OP either leave the subject alone, or go to the pit. Anything but bitching and moaning about it. Bayonets on handguns are stupid everyone knows that as fact, and taking the slide off a loaded gun while possible is as dumb as the bayonet in a fight.
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 3:22:49 PM EDT
[#11]
Your right, LararusLong, never pass up an opportunity to call someone an asshole.
Tell me, how does it feel, that kind of courage from behind a keyboard.
Really, one day I hope to be as good to complete strangers as you,
Fuck YEAH! Your a real pillar.
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 3:24:53 PM EDT
[#12]
Yeah, M4, your a real badass.
You can handle them fights, huh.
And wow, I haven't heard "Grow a pair, Sally" since grade school.
Fuck yeah, your bad ass.
By the way, I never said bayos on handguns were cool or removing slides was a good idea. But fuck what I said, make the shit up. Cause it's the perfect way to make me look like a douche!
Way to go!
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 3:31:07 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Fuck yeah, your bad ass.
By the way, I never said bayos on handguns were cool or removing slides was a good idea. But fuck what I said, make the shit up. Cause it's the perfect way to make me look like a douche!
Way to go!

Link Posted: 4/30/2009 3:35:55 PM EDT
[#14]
Your right, it's so seriuos you gotta call people you've never meet before asshole, retard and a fuckin' baby.
You right, I'm obviously the one taking this too seriuosly.
I have an idea, why don't ya'all grow a pair and APOLOGIZE.
Then you can stop being so serious and stop dogging the shit out of me.
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 3:37:55 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Fuck yeah, your bad ass.
Way to go!

You seem.....tense.

I always suggest yoga, give it a shot........

Link Posted: 4/30/2009 3:39:35 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Your right, LararusLong, never pass up an opportunity to call someone an asshole.
Tell me, how does it feel, that kind of courage from behind a keyboard.
Really, one day I hope to be as good to complete strangers as you,
Fuck YEAH! Your a real pillar.

Link Posted: 4/30/2009 3:52:09 PM EDT
[#17]
You're right, I'm a big baby. And ya'all are AR15.com tough guys who are fucking with some guy over the internet.
Quick default to being a shithead, for the LOVE OF GOD, don't apologize. Apologizing isn't ARFCOM or manly. Why try to savage what could be a friendship?
This is why we are losing. This is why we will be handing shit in soon.
You guys are right, if I'm such an asshole and a douche, why do you keep responding?
Is this really what makes it happen for you?
Don't worry I apolgize to each and everyone of you for being an asshole, a retard and douche.
You win, I suck. I hope you are not like this in "real" life where there are adults around.
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 3:57:44 PM EDT
[#18]
Cwackers now has the ARFCOM record for improper use of the word "your".

You really are a winner.
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 3:59:47 PM EDT
[#19]
There you go, fixed.
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 4:00:15 PM EDT
[#20]
I think the OP is taking this a bit personal...

Link Posted: 4/30/2009 4:05:36 PM EDT
[#21]
And how should I take, chief? Do you like being called an asshole, a fuckin' retard and a baby?
Hmmm, do you? Really? Cause these folks on ARFCOM will never, ever let shit go.
And these are the folks doing behind a keyboard, not me. I've already apologized, twice. So am I the one taking it personally?
Hey, I'm all from funnin' and talking shit but it's these other folks who made it personal, not me.
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 4:11:20 PM EDT
[#22]
Uh dude.... it's called let it die ya know stop editing your OP 4.2 million times with increasingly pathetic crap, and posting even more crap. Sounds to me you can't take jokes.
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 4:13:40 PM EDT
[#23]
This one is done.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top