Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/8/2023 8:34:04 AM EDT
Anyone heard of any plans to make them available in the US?
Link Posted: 9/10/2023 10:40:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Sadly, no but I would buy one but the external manual safety would have to go.
Link Posted: 9/11/2023 1:37:17 AM EDT
[#2]
The 46 was designed for a specific German police trial and has (as far as anybody as published) only been adopted by the Saxony-Anhalt Police in Germany. THere is nothing published that has ever suggested that it will be anything other than a commercial model- though I am sure that we are all hoping they will decide for it to be one someday.

Maybe we will get lucky, and they will put it onto the commercial market. The literature that was published when the 47 was released suggested that would be a CBP specific pistol. Then we all saw the advertisement for Border Patrol commemorative. Now it is a standard production model.
Link Posted: 9/11/2023 4:15:25 PM EDT
[#3]
I'd buy one as well.......I like the rotating barrel
Link Posted: 9/12/2023 10:33:50 AM EDT
[#4]
Lipseys Could Put in an Order For 5000 and probably get Glock to import them.

Glock said yes to the P80 Redo. I would say the chance of the 46 would be less than them saying yes to the P80.

When it comes to the P80 vs the 46. The P80 Had to have new moulds. BUT all internals were current production just a different Wrapper in the grip area. Will they make more Who Knows!!!!

The 46 IS CURRENT PRODUCTION!!!!  Get importation approval and Make more and ship.

Would I buy one??? MAYBE!!!
Link Posted: 9/12/2023 10:50:00 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Lipseys Could Put in an Order For 5000 and probably get Glock to import them.

Glock said yes to the P80 Redo. I would say the chance of the 46 would be less than them saying yes to the P80.

When it comes to the P80 vs the 46. The P80 Had to have new moulds. BUT all internals were current production just a different Wrapper in the grip area. Will they make more Who Knows!!!!

The 46 IS CURRENT PRODUCTION!!!!  Get importation approval and Make more and ship.

Would I buy one??? MAYBE!!!
View Quote

I would get at least one just to add to my collection
Link Posted: 9/14/2023 10:04:36 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/14/2023 10:18:28 AM EDT
[#7]
I’d buy 4.  Fuck yes.  Send them off to get milled.  Better yet, give me an optic ready version

Yeeeeeeessssss

Excellent…..
Link Posted: 9/14/2023 10:21:54 AM EDT
[#8]
Sell me on this…

Lower bore axis?
Decocker?

Until 5 minutes ago, I knew nothing of this model.
Link Posted: 9/14/2023 10:42:12 AM EDT
[#9]
I'd buy two or three.  Would like to see how they compare how they feel shootability wise.
Link Posted: 9/14/2023 10:44:02 AM EDT
[#10]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Sell me on this…

Lower bore axis?
Decocker?

Until 5 minutes ago, I knew nothing of this model.
View Quote

my limited experiance with rotary locking pistols is they have less muzzle flip since the barrel does not tilt.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top