Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/25/2016 12:55:48 PM EDT
I had a slide milled for an RMR and shot it for a few months a couple of years back.  Once I got used to it I was noticeably faster with it but I decided it wasn't for me and sold it.  I noticed the ALG 6 Second Mount when they first came out and was intrigued.  I was curious how it would compare to a slide mounted RDS but not curious enough to pay the asking price for one.  This one popped up on another forum and I couldn't pass up the price.  It came in yesterday and I got it mounted up, looking forward to trying it out once my shoulder heals up from surgery.  I was planning a 9mm conversion barrel and I'll probably go with a threaded version.  Considering putting a magwell on it also, I have owned a couple of the Dawson Ice magwells and liked them but I'm considering the ZEV Pro for this one, I like the smaller size.

It'll probably end up as my nightstand gun depending on how well I can adjust to dropping the pistol lower than usual to see through the T1.  I don't have any plans of carrying it.
Link Posted: 2/25/2016 1:00:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Looks pretty sweet, dude.  I'm told the extra weight keeps it flatter too.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top