Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/12/2001 3:43:23 AM EDT
Friends,

I write these words completely shocked for what happened in the States.

We are everybody wordless,shocked and breathless.

This is not an attack to our friend nation USA , this is an attack to our common civilization,to our common way of life , to our common culture.

I consider myself , we consider ourselves, as american citizens, free and democratic western world citizens , our words of solidarity means nothing , please consider me and 99 % of italians as americans , same feeling , wounded like you.

We strongly hope America and western worlds 'll find the guilties,the nations behind them , and 'll hit them in the hardest way possible.

your friend,
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 4:10:37 AM EDT
[#1]
Thanks, P. Now if you hear some asshole saying we deserved it or anything like that please kick their ass for me.
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 5:02:57 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks Pinco.

An attack on America is an attack on our Liberty and Freedom. We need unity to defeat this common enemy.
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 5:10:34 AM EDT
[#3]
RamblinWreck,

you bet !

I'm well geared for that task.

God bless America & western countries.
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 5:44:17 AM EDT
[#4]
Thanks Pinco.

If there is anyone in Italy who does not feel affected please tell them that THOUSANDS of Americans of Italian descent have most likely been killed.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top