Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/7/2003 6:55:11 PM EDT
Okay 6/5/2003 was our last day of school.. and the little shits just had to start a riot in someone's front yard down the street..

Imagine this NO BOYS were involved... yes it was 15-20 girls surrounded by @150+ other students. These ladies really went at it... My partner took two of them down and I had to pull off two others who jumped on his back... only because he was in the middle between the girls..
at the scene three juveniles were arrested as well as two adults (an older sister and mother of one of the girls); we picked up two more juveniles yesterday and are looking for two more..

I almost had to use my PR24 on one... she really wanted a piece of the other girl..

none of these girls are gangbangers.....they are just 13-16 year old girls....

Males maybe violent and more stronger but it seems sometimes they fight mostly for show most of the time.. they call each other out, square up, mug each other a few times and the fight breaks up or stops..

The ladies don't talk much trash but go from Bitches and Hoes to F**King C**T in 0 to 60... when the fight jumps off it really goes off the hook... it seems they want a piece of the other lady for the mantle at home...

remember gang we are talking about Juvenile teenagers.. I don't want to hear about adult females or males.. let's just talk about the kids.
Link Posted: 6/8/2003 10:49:17 AM EDT
[#1]
We got a call for a fire alarm at one of our residential facilities - this one for "troubled" teen girls. We used to go there about once a week for steam from the shower, malicious pulls, etc.

The first engine showed up to "light smoke in the area", and thought it was a dumpster in the rear. Turns out it was HVAC equipment in the cockloft area. (oops) The place wound up burning to the cinder block first floor, and was a water carnival.

I was up on the tower, and heard the turntable guy call on the intercom "hey, check this shit out!". Turned and saw 20-30 girls going at it. Turns out the townies were laughing at the "daisy's girls" and had been chanting:

"Your shit is burning...your shit is burning"

Took most of the on-duty officers to clear it up.

Maybe they were hot under the collar?

(of course, I could tell you about my 12 year old EDP who was on 12mg of Haldol [b]daily[/b].
She liked to pick fights with grade school kids)[whacko]
Link Posted: 6/8/2003 10:52:19 AM EDT
[#2]
Girls pull hair and scratch.
Link Posted: 6/8/2003 7:56:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Girls pull hair and scratch.
View Quote

Around here they use knives and pieces of glass wrapped with electrical tape.
Link Posted: 6/9/2003 12:13:07 PM EDT
[#4]
When my daughter was 13, she took a baseball bat away from an older, bigger boy. She did have a brown belt in karate at the time. She is now 18, and I have no fear of her 20 year old boyfriend taking liberties. If he tries to do something she doesn't want to, I have no doubt that she will rip his throat out.
Link Posted: 6/9/2003 3:07:11 PM EDT
[#5]
I responded to an assault call where a 19 y/o girl beat the shit out of her boyfriend [b]and[/b] his mom.
Both had black eyes, boy had a bloody nose, mom had a cut lip.
Link Posted: 6/11/2003 2:24:49 AM EDT
[#6]
Boys will fight just because. Girls will fight just because they want to kill you. It's actually pretty well established that girls in gangs especially are far more brutal than their male counterparts.

BTW, hi guys. Long time gone, now the world can start turning again. cmoth has returned.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top