Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/9/2006 2:13:53 PM EDT

i need a GOOD holster for my Glock 21 .45

im 6'1" 203 pounds +/-  and ive stuck it in my belt just to see  how well it was hidden... not very well... i was wondering if anyone made a inside the pant leather holster?

since i never really wear big / long sleeve shirts, a under-arm holster wont work for me,  and i prefer it to be on my right side / hip area.  i usually wear t-shirts and it needs to tuck away pretty well until winter when im wearing jackets again

any suggestions would be appreciated....

my PPK .380 is easy to hide but... its only a .380....

Thanks-
Rob
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 2:14:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Milt Sparks Versa Max II
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 3:21:34 PM EDT
[#2]
any other suggestions or +1s for the holster he listed?  any dealers on this site i could help support by ordering from them ?
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 3:25:51 PM EDT
[#3]
I use a Galco summer comfort for my 21www.usgalco.com/HolsterG3.asp?ProductID=2521&GunID=46
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 3:28:34 PM EDT
[#4]

There IS a handgun forum, ya know

Everyone seems to love the Milt Sparks VM II's...I know a lot of people who swear by them. Me, I'm a big fat guy, so that doesnt work so well for me. I so far have been using Bianchi pancakes, which seem to work pretty damn well...then again I'm always wearing an overshirt of some kind (untucked), so it tends to disappear quite well for me.

Just remember - the most often overlooked, and arguly most important, part of carrying is a GOOD BELT. Not a normal standard leather belt but one specifically designed for carrying. It'll be thicker (usually) and VERY stiff...for good reason.

I tried carrying using my normal every day belt...didn't work for shit. Kept pulling down my pants, sagging and printing, etc. I switched to a Bianchi impulse-buy belt, and whoa...night and day difference. Things stayed where they should, didn't sag, didn't bend, etc. The belt was cheaper than the holster, but the holster couldn't work without it.

Link Posted: 4/9/2006 3:32:48 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Milt Sparks Versa Max II

Yes.

Or try the CompTac C-TAC. Its kydex, but very comfy.

Whether I am wearing a kydex or leather holster, I find that wearing a wifebeater or or undershirt tucked in makes carrying much more comfortable.
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 3:42:53 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Milt Sparks Versa Max II

I liked the one for my 1911 enough that I bought 2 more for my other handguns.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top