Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 6/13/2001 8:02:19 AM EDT
originally posted by PASPECOPS 1. The detention camps exist. I have seen one with my own eyes.
View Quote
where i just got to plan ahead for my family vacation
Link Posted: 6/13/2001 9:17:21 AM EDT
Link Posted: 6/13/2001 9:27:01 AM EDT
Link Posted: 6/13/2001 9:49:20 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 6/13/2001 11:42:01 AM EDT by Jarhead_22]
kpel308: I'll be spending a week in the Hazleton, PA area the end of this month. I'll take a look at a topo and see if that puts me anywhere near the detention camps. If so, I'll run a little recon for the board, and report back on my return. Good thing I got that PA non-resident carry permit... EDIT: I hit the Maptech website and fed in those coordinates. Here's what I got: Further EDIT: Maptech doesn't allow hotlinking. Check it yourself. [url]http://navigator2.maptech.com/homepage/index.cfm?[/url] FMCDH Semper Fidelis Jarhead out. ---------------- "There is nothing better than a Marine sergeant." --Colonel Lewis B. “Chesty” Puller, USMC Korea, 1950
Link Posted: 6/13/2001 1:48:21 PM EDT
Six miles SW of Sinnemahoning, Pa. NW of Clearfield. Sinnemahoning is on State Rt. 120. Would you like a guide?
Link Posted: 6/13/2001 1:52:09 PM EDT
are there plenty of rest rooms....?
Link Posted: 6/13/2001 1:54:42 PM EDT
Send me an Email...........
Link Posted: 6/13/2001 1:57:11 PM EDT
Link Posted: 6/13/2001 2:29:43 PM EDT
This is the url I get from terraserver when I searched for: 41degree 15min N by 78degree 12min W. I am not familiar with the area and I am not a map/photo interpreter so I can't distinguished anything one way or the other. [url]http://terraserver.homeadvisor.msn.com/image.asp?S=14&T=1&X=229&Y=1428&Z=17&W=2[/url]
Link Posted: 6/13/2001 2:37:18 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 6/13/2001 2:37:09 PM EDT by drfcolt]
[b]Six miles SW of Sinnemahoning, Pa. NW of Clearfield. Sinnemahoning is on State Rt. 120. Would you like a guide?[/b] I live about 40 miles from the place you are talking about. It's a detention camp of sorts. It's in Quehanna, PA and is a place in the woods they send youth offenders instead of prision. It's also referred to as a "boot-camp". Uses military boot-camp style setting to try to instill pride in these kids. There's a few of them around the state located in semi-remote areas of the state forest system. There's actually industry within a few miles of the Quehanna facility. Very successful, from what I read.
Link Posted: 6/13/2001 3:28:45 PM EDT
Originally Posted By drfcolt: [b]Six miles SW of Sinnemahoning, Pa. NW of Clearfield. Sinnemahoning is on State Rt. 120. Would you like a guide?[/b] I live about 40 miles from the place you are talking about. It's a detention camp of sorts. It's in Quehanna, PA and is a place in the woods they send youth offenders instead of prision. It's also referred to as a "boot-camp". Uses military boot-camp style setting to try to instill pride in these kids. There's a few of them around the state located in semi-remote areas of the state forest system. There's actually industry within a few miles of the Quehanna facility. Very successful, from what I read.
View Quote
Put the tin-foil hat back on. Those aren't your real thoughts.
Link Posted: 6/13/2001 7:30:27 PM EDT
Originally Posted By drfcolt: [b]Six miles SW of Sinnemahoning, Pa. NW of Clearfield. Sinnemahoning is on State Rt. 120. Would you like a guide?[/b] I live about 40 miles from the place you are talking about. It's a detention camp of sorts. It's in Quehanna, PA and is a place in the woods they send youth offenders instead of prision. It's also referred to as a "boot-camp". Uses military boot-camp style setting to try to instill pride in these kids. There's a few of them around the state located in semi-remote areas of the state forest system. There's actually industry within a few miles of the Quehanna facility. Very successful, from what I read.
View Quote
An [i]obvious[/i] attempt at fooling us! I know from a good source that there are [i][b]ALIEN[/B][/I] spacecraft in that camp!
Top Top