Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/26/2007 6:33:52 AM EDT
So I've been gone for the weekends, I got reply from my rep saying that he will oppose the HR 1022 should it come to Congress.

and I come to work this morning, checked up on a few back threads...

and now HR 1022 is in Congress?  It didn't die in the Judiciary Committee?

WTF is going on?  RANT

who co-sponsored this crap?
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 6:35:25 AM EDT
[#1]
Uhhh.. isn't the Judiciary committee part of congress?
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 6:37:49 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

It's supposed to die in there quietly, and not make into the general assembly.
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 6:40:31 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

It's supposed to die in there quietly, and not make into the general assembly.

It hasn't yet, it's still in committee... My point is it being "in congress" means little since the committee its in is still part of congress.
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 6:42:38 AM EDT
[#4]
It's SSDD, 100% post-rejection recycled content.

Carolyn McCarthy is a single-issue member of Congress.  She'll submit the same bill every session until she retires or gets ousted.
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 6:43:17 AM EDT
[#5]
oops my bad, it's still in House Judiciary.

dang it, ya'll.  You guys fooled me with "sky is falling" HR 1022 threads

now back to the regular Arfcom programs
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 6:44:28 AM EDT
[#6]
Its still in committee w NO CoSponsors
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 6:46:06 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
yes
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 6:50:46 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Dig it!!  It's getting fucking old.

I'm starting to think half of these tards are QUEER for another ban.
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 6:52:19 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:
yes

Thank you Jesus!  Thank you Jewish God!  Thank you Allah!  Thank you Tom Cruise!
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 7:04:33 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

half of them are.   They can't wait for another ban, so that they can be the cool guys with the toys that no one could have during the last ban.  I have NO use for anyone with this mentality.
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 7:06:44 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
yes

Thank you Jesus!  Thank you Jewish God!  Thank you Allah!  Thank you Tom Cruise!

lol
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 7:13:18 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I am so I can sell Pre Ban 30 round mags for 156 dollars each.
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 7:19:51 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I am so I can sell Pre Ban 30 round mags for 156 dollars each.

Hey, we might as well all turn into small time ghetto capitalists-sure we'd lose our Constitutional freedoms, but on the bright side we could make a couple hundred bucks...
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 7:27:53 AM EDT
[#14]
If the tards get what they want, 1022 will ban all EBRs, their parts and magazines along with other items they fear.

There will be no pre-ban stuff.  It will all be illegal.

Thanks to Colin Ferguson, the commuter train murderer, for the sponsor of the bill.  Before her EX husband was killed and her son injured by Ferguson, she was a LPN.
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 7:30:47 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
If the tards get what they want, 1022 will ban all EBRs, their parts and magazines along with other items they fear.

Thanks to Colin Ferguson, the commuter train murderer, for the sponsor of the bill.  Before her EX husband was killed and her son injured by Ferguson, she was a LPN.

SO its his fault Mcarthy is so fucking stupid??? It had more to do with people NOT havinh guns than anything else, and Mcarthy is a tard
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 7:37:03 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Actually unless we're reading different bills, it has a grandfather clause...
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 7:39:07 AM EDT
[#17]
height=8
Quoted:

yup she's contaminating my world since I live in her home district....she is a one-trick pony yet she keeps getting in.

As far as I am concerned she is an untreated neurotic whose grief stages are stalled...she needs a LOT of counseling to deal authentically with her tragedy...it was a lunatic who screwed up her life...not a blob of metal

why not some legislation about keeping the so-called "homeless" insane people incarcerated...another jerk who hasn't figured out yet that life isn't fair...life just is....

your job is to carve a piece of fairness out of it and work on accepting the rest of it

we need statistics on how many unregistered unconfined lunatics kill each year, by any means not just using firearms
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 7:44:25 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 7:47:22 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 9:23:57 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Actually unless we're reading different bills, it has a grandfather clause...

yeah but it also sucks that when you pass on, your kids cannot have them... they pass this law, your defense rifles will actually be ON LOAN to you from the .gov. When you gop, your rifles go  

It's for the common good.

fred
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 6:58:54 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

half of them are.   They can't wait for another ban, so that they can be the cool guys with the toys that no one could have during the last ban.  I have NO use for anyone with this mentality.

No shit!!  Those who have access should go back and look at some of the sunset threads in the months leading up to 9/04.  There was a huge group of guys who seemed to be praying the sunset didn't happen.  Either they liked their "preban" toys or just wanted a reason to complain.  It got old then too.
Link Posted: 2/27/2007 8:07:39 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

No shit!!  Those who have access should go back and look at some of the sunset threads in the months leading up to 9/04.  There was a huge group of guys who seemed to be praying the sunset didn't happen.  Either they liked their "preban" toys or just wanted a reason to complain.  It got old then too.

Only real sickos would feel like that....
fred
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top