Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/30/2004 1:12:52 AM EDT
I know i'm upset but, the house had a bunch of fire ants livin under it and i couldnt afford to buy ant poison at walmart so i got me a big old garden hose that you could hook up to the firehydrant. I set the hose to about half pressure and i was kickin their butts and all of a sudden the cinder blocks shifted because i washed to much ground away. Now I cant get the toilet to flush all the way. I checked and the pipe it is still there but it won't let all the stuff drain out. I don't mind the house being a little crooked but my girlfriend says that not being able to flush all the stuff away is gross. When i called my cousin to help me pull the house back over he wanted $200 for his help. i told him i would trade the transmission out of my my buick but he wants the stereo system too. i dont know what to do now. i've been going out to the back pasture to take care of my needs but it's a long walk and it is getting to be winter. what should i do?
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 1:14:16 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 1:22:22 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

No shit!!!!!!  (no pun intended)

Damn....let me get this straight.  The house is now tilted because you spray a hose at it?  On 1/2 pressure?

Damn...I can't stop laughing.......an earthquake will kill you!

Sorry I can't help.

Sgatr15
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 1:22:31 AM EDT
[#3]
Call  your other cousin.
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 1:27:02 AM EDT
[#4]
Fucking priceless
for everything else there's mastercard

Link Posted: 10/30/2004 1:36:55 AM EDT
[#5]
Put the wheels back on the " House " and Tote it to flat ground
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 1:50:26 AM EDT
[#6]
Well hell, thats a fine idea there but i dont know where one of em is.  
We put one of em in the back of my grandaddies ford to help it get traction, but that old trucks been sittin out front for years and the wheels gone missin.
I figgerd i could go under it and try and fix it but a bunch of cats have built a nest. everytime i try to get under the porch the scratch the heck out of me. plus that leaky pipe is really puttin out some strong smells.  Its dark too, but i just can't sleep tonite.

I am getting frustrated

Link Posted: 10/30/2004 1:54:09 AM EDT
[#7]
Amusing story, but I gotta call
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 1:55:41 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Call  your other cousin.

Tyler caught the chills or some sorta crud.   I think he is faking it to get out of helpin tho.
I helped him fix his leaky roof last spring... so i cant figger why he aims to not help me out.

Jeez
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 1:59:35 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 2:03:48 AM EDT
[#10]
You figger me for a fool??

We tried the jacks, but they sink in the mud cos they too narrow...
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 2:08:52 AM EDT
[#11]
Offer your cousin sexual favors instead.  How good are you at squealing?
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 2:11:14 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 2:14:24 AM EDT
[#13]
You need a right handed house jack, I think Walmart sells them.  
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 2:24:07 AM EDT
[#14]
well the nearest walmart is 30 miles away and the old buick needs some care atm.

I figger the roads will be too muddy through the canyon till monday anyways
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top