Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 6
Posted: 1/23/2006 12:36:39 PM EDT
hello;

anyone have an up- date on the dallas LEO and the arrest of roller derby girl.  been out of pocket for a week.  

by the way, the moderators were right in locking this topic.  some folks got plum silly.  thanks.

rp
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 12:39:34 PM EDT
[#1]
I am curious as well....
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 3:17:32 PM EDT
[#2]
She sued and they settled.

She got a brand new pair of roller skates and he got a key.
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 3:38:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Nothing I've seen or heard.  

Her friends were on a bunch of local radio stations, all with a different story, none were present.  One said the officer punched in the face, one said she was hit with a baton, blah blah blah.  Each time, the radio personalities asked them if they were there, every answer was "no".

"D.C" and Peck both have different stories.  One says the cop threw her over the car, the other said the said he picked her up and threw her to the ground.

I took a pause to call a friend who is a Detective with Dallas PD, not quoting him, but he shed some new light on the subject.  Apparently, he has worked with this officer in the past on off duty gigs, in Downtown Dallas(Deep Ellum).  The officer is one of those cops that like to hand out tickets.  He says this cop is a certified asshole.   However, after talking to some other officers, who also dont care for this officer, they say it was indeed a good takedown.  

He stopped her and told her to place her hands on the hood, she did. He was going to give her a ticket after another officer, and him, asked her to stop skating in traffic earlier.  She skated away from him and into a tatoo parlor.  The officer in question, asked her to step back outside, and she refused and started to hurl insults and vulgarities at him.  He told if she didnt come outside that he would bring her outside, and that if he had to do that, she was going to jail.  She went off on him again and he decided to arrest her.  He went in got ahold of her right arm an took her outside.  When they got outside, she turned to her right and threw a punch and scratched the officers face.  My detective friend saw the officer  a day later and he said he does indeed have scratched and bruises to his face.  At that point he put her to the ground and she was still fighting.  He put in something called a "T-Bar Hold" and was able to cuff and subdue her.  He was also the one that called Dallas Fire and Rescue.  At the time when he took her down, he didnt realize there was loose pavement there, but in any event, when you take someone down who is fighting, pavement is going to hurt.

As much as he hates to admit it, and as much as he hates the officer in question, he believes he did the right thing according to Dallas PD protocol.  He is unabashed when he said the worst fight he, my detective friend, has ever been in was with a female of similar size and weight, and that he had the cuts and bruises to prove it.

I have doubted some others stories, but I do not doubt my friends story at all.  He is a man of impeccable character.
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 3:43:32 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
He stopped her and told her to place her hands on the hood, she did. He was going to give her a ticket after another officer, and him, asked her to stop skating in traffic earlier.  She skated away from him and into a tatoo parlor.  The officer in question, asked her to step back outside, and she refused and started to hurl insults and vulgarities at him.  He told if she didnt come outside that he would bring her outside, and that if he had to do that, she was going to jail.  She went off on him again and he decided to arrest her.  He went in got ahold of her right arm an took her outside.  When they got outside, she turned to her right and threw a punch and scratched the officers face.  My detective friend saw the officer  a day later and he said he does indeed have scratched and bruises to his face.  At that point he put her to the ground and she was still fighting.  He put in something called a "T-Bar Hold" and was able to cuff and subdue her.  He was also the one that called Dallas Fire and Rescue.  At the time when he took her down, he didnt realize there was loose pavement there, but in any event, when you take someone down who is fighting, pavement is going to hurt.

This is probably as much closure as were going to get on this...I told you this was probably what happened

I wonder where all the "the cop beat her up for doing nothing but mouthing off" guys are???

Link Posted: 1/23/2006 3:50:36 PM EDT
[#5]
It's not going to matter what the outcome will be. The cop bashers don't care.

When the report comes out it will have about 5 or so replies and die off.
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 3:51:25 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

This is probably as much closure as were going to get on this...I told you this was probably what happened

I wonder where all the "the cop beat her up for doing nothing but mouthing off" guys are???

Give them a second, there is a dog shooting thread on page one.

Link Posted: 1/23/2006 4:57:25 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 5:09:59 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

"but she's just a  girl! how much damage can she do?!?!?!?"

Link Posted: 1/23/2006 5:10:31 PM EDT
[#9]
+1 to tough fights with female suspects.  They will kick the crap out of a male officer, if he's afraid to protect himself and lets them.
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 5:10:52 PM EDT
[#10]
I just really wanted to see more panty shots and bloody face pics.
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 5:11:59 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 1/23/2006 5:26:44 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Google
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 5:29:58 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Google

Google the phrase "panty shots and bloody face pics" and look at the results
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 5:33:02 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Google

Don't.
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 5:35:10 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 5:35:17 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Google

Don't.

Link Posted: 1/23/2006 5:37:31 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Google

Don't.

I take it you tried?
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 5:39:10 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Google

Don't.

Speaking from experience, are we?
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 5:40:40 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Google

Don't.

I take it you tried?

No hits in Google images.

(Curiosity got the best of me)

- BG
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 5:40:50 PM EDT
[#20]
It has been all over local radio here as it was in dallas and "Roller - what -ever" is supposed to be big.  She has been in the hospital, and I "heard" on the radio that the officer has a history of abuse, and thus it will go before a GJ and IA is invesitigating him.

I recommend checking the shitty station that is showing the "roller girl" show, they should have an update, also 102.1 the edge in dallas was following the story, there should be something on Jessies web site or page, as she is the dallas advocate of roller derby.

I am not really concerned.  I learned it in High School... Dont f with the cops in Deep Ellum.
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 5:43:28 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 5:46:23 PM EDT
[#22]
Whee! I'm going to Dallas in the moring. I'll be sure to ask the local crew what's what!

-efxguy
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 5:47:41 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

[sarcasm]

But....but....that can't be! EVERYONE knows that all cops are just evil nazified jackbooted baby eating satanic monsters intent on stealing all our gunz and turning all dogs into hamburgers! It MUST be true, I read it on the internet!

YOU just don't realize that because you haven't degaussed your tinfoil lately.

[/sarcasm]
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 5:49:45 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

+1
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 6:00:00 PM EDT
[#25]
There is no justification for police brutality, especially against hot chicks in short skirts and black panties! The militarization of the police has turned our so called "law enforcement" into American brown shirts! But the problem isn't just with the police, they are merely the enforcers for the executive governments at the local, state and federal levels who are acting in concert with the global agenda to deprive americans of inbeded cultural past times like roller derby and upskirt peep shows! The police are the pawn of the executives, who are carrying out the Illumaniti's war against rollergirls and black panties!
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 6:01:13 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

So she just skated away after putting her hands on the hood?  After she went inside (apparantly doing what the cop wanted in the first place) he decides to drag her back outside.  He does drag her back outside, she fights back, he thumps her.
Asshole cop, according to other cops no less, decides to exert his authority, gets a citizen so worked up she gets pissed so he can get a righteous beat down?

She left the scene of a traffic stop. People on rollerblades are subject to the rules of the road just like cars. She dictated what happened to her.

If some drunk rollerblader rolled in front of your car and you hit her you would want to know why didn't someone stop her, and you might take it more seriously.

The moral of the story is don't rollerblade drunk, Don't rollerblade drunk in the street, Don't continue to rollerblade drunk in the street after being told not to, Don't flee a lawful detention when you are stopped for doing what you were told not to do once before, and don't wrestle with the police when they stop you from fleeing and try to arrest you and you wont get hurt.

It's the officers fault
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 6:03:21 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Her friends were on a bunch of local radio stations, all with a different story, none were present.  One said the officer punched in the face, one said she was hit with a baton, blah blah blah.  Each time, the radio personalities asked them if they were there, every answer was "no".

"D.C" and Peck both have different stories.  One says the cop threw her over the car, the other said the said he picked her up and threw her to the ground.

I took a pause to call a friend who is a Detective with Dallas PD, not quoting him, but he shed some new light on the subject.  Apparently, he has worked with this officer in the past on off duty gigs, in Downtown Dallas(Deep Ellum).  The officer is one of those cops that like to hand out tickets.  He says this cop is a certified asshole.   However, after talking to some other officers, who also dont care for this officer, they say it was indeed a good takedown.  

As much as he hates to admit it, and as much as he hates the officer in question, he believes he did the right thing according to Dallas PD protocol.  He is unabashed when he said the worst fight he, my detective friend, has ever been in was with a female of similar size and weight, and that he had the cuts and bruises to prove it.

I have doubted some others stories, but I do not doubt my friends story at all.  He is a man of impeccable character.

This is all hearsay. Not saying it isn't true, but he wasn't there, and of course stories will be different. You are just repeating a story your friend told you, that was told by the "bad cop"-- even your friend said he was an asshole.... and that makes it believable cus your friend is a man of "impeccable character" who also happens to work with the guy?

BULLSHIT.
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 6:09:36 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 6:09:48 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

So she just skated away after putting her hands on the hood?  After she went inside (apparantly doing what the cop wanted in the first place) he decides to drag her back outside.  He does drag her back outside, she fights back, he thumps her.
Asshole cop, according to other cops no less, decides to exert his authority, gets a citizen so worked up she gets pissed so he can get a righteous beat down?

She left the scene of a traffic stop. People on rollerblades are subject to the rules of the road just like cars. She dictated what happened to her.

If some drunk rollerblader rolled in front of your car and you hit her you would want to know why didn't someone stop her, and you might take it more seriously.

The moral of the story is don't rollerblade drunk, Don't rollerblade drunk in the street, Don't continue to rollerblade drunk in the street after being told not to, Don't flee a lawful detention when you are stopped for doing what you were told not to do once before, and don't wrestle with the police when they stop you from fleeing and try to arrest you and you wont get hurt.

It's the officers fault

1. Get your facts straight.
2. She was wearing roller skates. She was skating.
3. They are not Roller Blades. Its not called Roller blading. Its called Inline Skating, if she was wearing inline skates...
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 6:11:08 PM EDT
[#30]
dt
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 6:11:41 PM EDT
[#31]
Read up a lil bit more.  You're comprehension sucks.

He worked in the past with him on off duty gigs.  They work in two different precincts.  He saw Ceaphus when he went to another precinct to meet with another detective.  He has never liked the man, but is backing him up on this.  The other cops that were with Ceaphus didnt like, but they are saying it was good arrest.

If so many people who dont like the man are saying it was a good arrest, than chances are it was, but what the hell, you're a confirmed cop basher anyway, so its like talking to a brick wall.
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 6:11:52 PM EDT
[#32]
Here we go again.

Link Posted: 1/23/2006 6:13:50 PM EDT
[#33]
Update of Fox 4 News just now.  Judge just denied Roller girl's attorney access to the arresting officer's personnel file.  RG's attorney said he needed the officer's file in order to defend his client .  Reporter said that RG's attorney will have another opportunity to supoena files should she be indicited.
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 7:24:19 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

It's the officers fault

Was she drunk?  or are you ASSuming?
I mean, seriously.  Is this good police work?  I don't know Dallas or the Deep whatever area. It sounds like the cruising the strip in vegas on the weekend.  Traffic goes so slow pedestrians or a rollerskater doesn't add to the hazard.  
Traffic stop for rollerskating.
The girls real crime, it appears, was to swear at a cop.  
We worthless maggots should obey our masters and show due humilation if they deem us worthy of notice.

I will ask again, Is this considered good police work?

No. I like the, arrived first one scene and saved the kid. But you don't always get to pick.
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 7:37:35 PM EDT
[#35]
bocephus has apparently been a very bad cop...his folder is full of bad things he has done....and still the judge won't release it.
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 7:38:29 PM EDT
[#36]
doubletap
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 7:58:22 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

It's the officers fault

1. Get your facts straight.
2. She was wearing roller skates. She was skating.
3. They are not Roller Blades. Its not called Roller blading. Its called Inline Skating, if she was wearing inline skates...

So your argument is about her skates and the semantics involved?
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 8:17:06 PM EDT
[#38]
well it makes more sense than the other crybabies arguments.  He at least was able to read the post and ascertain certain details. Some of the other posters have apparently ignored inconvenient details although they seem to have a prurient interest in anal sex.
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 8:19:10 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Google

Don't.

I take it you tried?

- BG

Your search - "panty shots and bloody face pics" - did not match any documents.

Link Posted: 1/23/2006 8:34:05 PM EDT
[#40]
Where was the excessive force" or police "brutality" that keeps getting mentioned?  
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 8:35:39 PM EDT
[#41]
I'm still waiting for more than hearsay.
They say the cop had a "history of abuse"
That could mean one of two things

A) He has a history of abuse
B) He has been doing his job.
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 8:58:58 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Google

Don't.

I take it you tried?

- BG

Your search - "panty shots and bloody face pics" - did not match any documents.

Too bad though.
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 9:00:13 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Seriously, is this what cops think is good police work?

There aren't better ways to handle skater girls?
Its a good thing Dallas doesn't have any real crime to worry about and they can focus on the true menaces to society.
What I get out of this story is if a cop decides to fuck with you, you have no recourse but to bend over and take it in the ass.

Some people obviuosly can't read and or comprehend what they read.

When the officer told her to put her hands on the hood of the car, she was technically under arrest because she was about to be cited for the act(s) she was warned to stop previously. She did not have the option to leave. So instead of coming back outside, she decided to play with fire and got burn. Boo frickin hoo. She also takes a swipe at the LEO in the process?? Sorry sister, that ain't gonna fly.
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 9:08:59 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:
The other cops that were with Ceaphus didnt like, but they are saying it was good arrest.

If so many people who dont like the man are saying it was a good arrest, than chances are it was, but what the hell, you're a confirmed cop basher anyway, so its like talking to a brick wall.

The blue wall wouldnt work so effectively if police didnt stick together.

Assholes or not, most cops will say it was a good arrest regardless.
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 9:13:01 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
Was she drunk?  or are you ASSuming?

Obviously Justice23 is assuming that she is drunk. Since there doesnt appear to be any physical evidence that she was. The only evidence that she was drunk is the word of the officer that is accused of beating her.
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 9:23:31 PM EDT
[#46]
One of the tickets she recieved was public intoxication. Nobody denied she was drunk just you guys . I just think its funny if that was some fat ugly chick all of you guys would have been posting such things as "owned" and  "can of woop ass" .
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 9:34:06 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:
One of the tickets she recieved was public intoxication. Nobody denied she was drunk just you guys .

What are you talking about willis?

So you recieve a ticket that automatically means that you are guilty?

My point was that there is no physical evidence that she was drunk. I'm unaware of her getting a chance to blow for a breathalyzer or taking a blood test. Maybe she did or maybe she didnt. If she didn't then the ticket she recieved is only based on the word of an officer that is accused of beating her.

If he was in the wrong wouldnt it make sense for him to just claim that she was drunk to cover his ass and make it seem like it was all her fault.

After all people like yourself automatically assume that she was drunk and must be guilty because the officer who must obviously be an expert on intoxication says that she was.

Myself I have my doubts that a drunk can rollerskate and I think that if she was indeed drunk she would have looked alot like the last picture without the help of the officer making her that way.
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 9:39:07 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

A cop said about what a cop said about a cop...

Ok, I guess that clears it up...
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 9:43:48 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:
Read up a lil bit more.  You're comprehension sucks.

He worked in the past with him on off duty gigs.  They work in two different precincts.  He saw Ceaphus when he went to another precinct to meet with another detective.  He has never liked the man, but is backing him up on this.  The other cops that were with Ceaphus didnt like, but they are saying it was good arrest.

pssss...that's called the Blue Code...in case you didn't know...
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 9:45:55 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:
Where was the excessive force" or police "brutality" that keeps getting mentioned?  

That was all the cop's blood on the pavement...wait, nevermind, that was her blood...
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top