Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/6/2002 5:08:04 AM EDT
please note: these two very religious morons are in pakistan...and eveidently can be found by journalists.

i hear tell they want to meet allah.

[url]http://member.compuserve.com/news/story.jsp?floc=FF-CNN-TpStrs&idq=/ff/story/5001/20020906/0658317170.htm&sc=TpStrs&photoid=5001/20020906/story.binalshibh.mohammad.jpg[/url]

Arabic network claims taped 9/11 confessions

[img]http://cdn.compuserve.com/ff/i/5001/20020906/story.binalshibh.mohammad.jpg[/img]

The Arabic television news network Al-Jazeera said Thursday it has taped confessions of two al Qaeda members claiming responsibility for the September 11 attacks on behalf of Osama bin Laden's terror group.

Al-Jazeera said the men, both of whom are wanted by the U.S. government, spell out how they planned and executed the attacks. It said it would play their statements next week as part of a documentary it is airing.

"In the second part of this documentary, there will be the first direct confession as to how al Qaeda planned and executed September 11," Al-Jazeera journalist Yosri Fouda said in the first part of the documentary, which began airing Thursday.

One of the al Qaeda members on the tape was said to be Ramzi Binalshibh, a Yemeni national who belonged to the al Qaeda cell in Hamburg, Germany, that played a major role in planning the attacks. Lead hijacker Mohamed Atta was a member of that same cell.

U.S. authorities have said they believe Binalshibh was to be on one of the hijacked planes but could not obtain a U.S. visa to enter the country. Authorities say he eventually made his way to Pakistan and from there entered Afghanistan.

The other terrorist on the Al-Jazeera tape was identified as Khalid Shaikh Mohammad, a Kuwaiti who is on the United States "most wanted" terrorist list. Mohammad is believed to have been one of the primary planners behind the September 11 attacks, authorities have said.

Mohammad is the uncle of Ramzi Yousef, the convicted mastermind behind the 1993 World Trade Center bombing who is now serving time in a U.S. prison.

Mohammad was indicted in 1996 for plotting to bomb U.S. airliners flying from southeast Asia to the United States.

Al-Jazeera said the interviews with the two men were conducted in Karachi, Pakistan. Sources familiar with the interviews told CNN that both men were interviewed this summer.

Link Posted: 9/6/2002 5:12:59 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
please note: these two very religious morons are in pakistan...and eveidently can be found by journalists.

i hear tell they want to meet allah.

View Quote

If they would just show up in my neighborhood and start some $h!t, i'm sure I could make their dream come true.
Link Posted: 9/6/2002 5:41:11 AM EDT
[#2]
Writing off a few [s]jerkoffs[/s] journalists as collateral damage to get some of these guys wouldn't bother me one iota.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top