Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/29/2004 4:38:02 AM EDT
at age 25 i repeatedly keep forgetting to zip my zipper.    i have went on a few 2 mile runs only to get home and find out i was air conditioned the whole time.  good thing i run at night.

for some reason it mostly happens when i'm wearing shorts.  i don't think it unzips itself either.  strange.  i'm forgetting to turn lights off in the house too.  maybe there's just too much on my mind lately?
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 4:46:56 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 4:47:57 AM EDT
[#2]
Until you go on you jog after yoiu forgot your shorts you are just fine.

Sgatr15
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 4:50:25 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Until you go on you jog after yoiu forgot your shorts you are just fine.

Sgatr15

now that's funny!  i have a aunt with alzheimers (spelling?) and a few years ago she wrapped all her christmas presents but forgot who they were for.  she had to open them all and re-wrap them.  sad but funny.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 5:00:55 AM EDT
[#4]
I saw momento yesterday again. as long as you're not that guy you'll be fine...
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 5:22:06 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
at age 25 i repeatedly keep forgetting to zip my zipper.    i have went on a few 2 mile runs only to get home and find out i was air conditioned the whole time.  good thing i run at night.

for some reason it mostly happens when i'm wearing shorts.  i don't think it unzips itself either.  strange.  i'm forgetting to turn lights off in the house too.  maybe there's just too much on my mind lately?

Damn, by 30, you'll be forgetting to put anything on.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 7:56:25 AM EDT
[#6]
Maybe you should quit smoking dope!
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 8:02:46 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 8:04:01 AM EDT
[#8]
You posted the same thing yesterday. Maybe it's time to see a doctor.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 8:04:23 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Good flick!!

Hey long time no see lockedon...  where ya been??
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 9:30:45 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Good flick!!

Hey long time no see lockedon...  where ya been??

I went home for the summer break....and damn did I miss this site! Nice to see ya'll again [/hijack]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top