Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
1/22/2020 12:12:56 PM
Posted: 10/6/2007 12:03:46 PM EST
I haven't delved into portable gaming since the original Gameboy. Can someone fill me in on what's "hot" and what's not hot in today's offerings?

I'm interested in some games that I could just play to pass the time before meetings or when I'm traveling.
Link Posted: 10/6/2007 2:47:03 PM EST

Originally Posted By metroplex:
I haven't delved into portable gaming since the original Gameboy. Can someone fill me in on what's "hot" and what's not hot in today's offerings?

I'm interested in some games that I could just play to pass the time before meetings or when I'm traveling.

PSP. Look into it, no doubt what you want :)
Link Posted: 10/7/2007 5:51:26 AM EST
PSP and don't look back.... You will play games, surf the web wirelessly, watch movies, Email, listen to music, photoslide shows. Very cool little device. I can highly recommend them, I have two.
KDX
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 4:47:32 AM EST
what games you guys like? i have a psp, and love it, but mostly for the media stuff. the only game i spend much time with is lumines. i usually mainly play shooting, and racing games. i couldn't take nfs, or race driver.....socom controls screw me up. syphon filter is ok. i couldn't stand killzone either. i just want to shoot stuff. it's not so easy just renting psp games to try 'em. blockbuster doesn't carry them.

but yeah, the psp is a nice system. they have some new bundles coming out. also a new, lighter, more reliable revised system as well.
Link Posted: 10/12/2007 4:15:40 AM EST
it's wi-fi. no subscriptions. just have to have a wireless hotspot.
Top Top