Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/10/2005 1:21:45 PM EDT
about twice a month a vendor comes into the office and gives a lunch presentation or we have clients in and we do lunch.
anyway there is always food left over and it goes into the lunch room.  in the case of BBQ most people will take a piece of brisket or a rib or two.  pizza a slice or two.  we have some bastards who will raid the left overs and take 8 ribs or a half dozen slices of pizza.  screw everyone else.  just take a 12" dinner plate and pile it 4' high full of ribs, meat and beans and potato salad.  then they take it back to their desk and gorge themselves.  they cover it up and take it to the refrigertor to take home and eat as left overs.  the worst part is they complain the are full the rest of the day.

it's 2:30 and i feel like the hand of vengance
Link Posted: 10/10/2005 1:25:16 PM EDT
[#1]

This can solve your problems.
Link Posted: 10/10/2005 1:25:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/10/2005 1:34:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Does the sight of crows pecking out the eyes of road kill make you angry?

Some of my co-workers will make the "Caw! Caw!" sound at people that horde around the left overs.  

We had one guy that would loot the living hell out of a food spread and then just disappear to hide it.  We all knew where he stashed the stuff and always ridiculed him whenever possible.  

Turned out he had a troubled childhood (the 'raised by absentee, drunk-all-the-time, wolves' type) - so after we found that out it wasn't as much fun ridiculing him.  

Of course one dork-ass manager just had to bring it up in one meeting:  "Steph?  You get enough bottles of root beer to re-stock your stash?  He-he!" - and everyone was just shaking their heads and looking at him like;  "DUDE!!!"
Link Posted: 10/10/2005 1:38:12 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
2:30 was 2 hours ago.  What time zone are you in?

that was a post that sat on my desktop in a window that i though i clicked submit.  
i found it later and didn't change the time.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top