Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/5/2006 2:02:13 PM EDT
He shot guns when he was a kid but that's all.
He runs a Venture Capital firm in Hong Kong and also lives in NYC and San Francisco so clearly he hasn't shot anything lately.
What do you think I should bring?
I'm thinking either my Glock 17L or Beretta 92 to start and a AR of course.
JLD PTR-91 if I get my extra mags in time or Bushy .308
Benelli shotty.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 2:03:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Load it all up and let him decide
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 2:17:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Yeah, give him  a nice overview of everything.  Be sure to bring some 3" mag slugs for the peice de resistance.  Everyone is always wowed by a bit of brutal recoil.  Just be sure to tell him what to expect.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 2:50:18 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Yeah, give him  a nice overview of everything.  Be sure to bring some 3" mag slugs for the peice de resistance.  Everyone is always wowed by a bit of brutal recoil.  Just be sure to tell him what to expect.

I shoot those thru my Pistol grip....

I dont think recoil is an issue.

I guess it might be if you got LIMP WRISTS!

Travis
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 3:18:11 PM EDT
[#4]
I've done that also with my pistol grip pump and I don't care who you are, that is not pleasant.  I'm sure most will agree with me.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 3:22:03 PM EDT
[#5]
Let him decide what he wants to shoot.

Just make sure you show him the proper
stance and, all that.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 3:31:16 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I've done that also with my pistol grip pump and I don't care who you are, that is not pleasant.  I'm sure most will agree with me.

It's all in how you hold it, really.

I think with proper grip, it's not that bad, and the holes it'll make are cool as hell!!

Travis
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top