Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/26/2002 8:19:18 AM EDT
in 15mins we leave for the range.  this lawyer is cool. not a typical lawyer.  he is more of a artist who does lots of law for extra $.  he loves to paint and he is a pro- artist.  but even though he is a lawyer, he is gun friendly and wants to go out with us.  he asked to bring his son and we said sure.  so 2 new people to the gun world, and i have the fealing they will enjoy it.  Updates when i get home!
Link Posted: 5/26/2002 8:22:15 AM EDT
[#1]
Rock on bro!

ETH is a lawer I think, so they can't all be bad.[;)]
Link Posted: 5/26/2002 8:24:24 AM EDT
[#2]
Sounds good to me. We need more Pro-Gun lawyers on our side. I'm glad whenever I hear shooters taking nonshooters to the range and get them on our side. Shooting is like crack. You can take a total anti out shooting and next thing you know they're asking you to go shooting again. I Love it[:D]
Link Posted: 5/26/2002 8:29:03 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Sounds good to me. We need more Pro-Gun lawyers on our side. I'm glad whenever I hear shooters taking nonshooters to the range and get them on our side. Shooting is like crack. You can take a total anti out shooting and next thing you know they're asking you to go shooting again. I Love it[:D]
View Quote

So have you give up the crack yet?
Link Posted: 5/26/2002 8:38:33 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

So have you give up the crack yet?
View Quote

Not yet. I might go to the range today and get my Fix[:D]    [pistol]

Link Posted: 5/26/2002 9:01:25 AM EDT
[#5]
Oh, you meant the crack of the round going off.

I see.[;)]
Link Posted: 5/26/2002 3:19:39 PM EDT
[#6]
it went great!!!!!!  They loved it.  we shot my dad's Sig P220 .45 Auto, and his .45 long colt, and my EVIL BLACK RIFLE (BUSHY AR-15).  they were so happy.
Link Posted: 5/26/2002 3:24:13 PM EDT
[#7]
I gotta get my mind out of the gutter , I thought you were going to say you were taking a lawyer and his son's body to the dump . But in this case bring them over to the black side , the Black Rifle Side that is .
Link Posted: 5/26/2002 3:28:57 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 5/26/2002 3:39:03 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Oh, you meant the crack of the round going off.

I see.[;)]
View Quote

You're catching on[:D]
Top Top