Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/26/2002 8:19:18 AM EDT
in 15mins we leave for the range.  this lawyer is cool. not a typical lawyer.  he is more of a artist who does lots of law for extra $.  he loves to paint and he is a pro- artist.  but even though he is a lawyer, he is gun friendly and wants to go out with us.  he asked to bring his son and we said sure.  so 2 new people to the gun world, and i have the fealing they will enjoy it.  Updates when i get home!
Link Posted: 5/26/2002 8:22:15 AM EDT
[#1]
Rock on bro!

ETH is a lawer I think, so they can't all be bad.[;)]
Link Posted: 5/26/2002 8:24:24 AM EDT
[#2]
Sounds good to me. We need more Pro-Gun lawyers on our side. I'm glad whenever I hear shooters taking nonshooters to the range and get them on our side. Shooting is like crack. You can take a total anti out shooting and next thing you know they're asking you to go shooting again. I Love it[:D]
Link Posted: 5/26/2002 8:29:03 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Sounds good to me. We need more Pro-Gun lawyers on our side. I'm glad whenever I hear shooters taking nonshooters to the range and get them on our side. Shooting is like crack. You can take a total anti out shooting and next thing you know they're asking you to go shooting again. I Love it[:D]
View Quote

So have you give up the crack yet?
Link Posted: 5/26/2002 8:38:33 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

So have you give up the crack yet?
View Quote

Not yet. I might go to the range today and get my Fix[:D]    [pistol]

Link Posted: 5/26/2002 9:01:25 AM EDT
[#5]
Oh, you meant the crack of the round going off.

I see.[;)]
Link Posted: 5/26/2002 3:19:39 PM EDT
[#6]
it went great!!!!!!  They loved it.  we shot my dad's Sig P220 .45 Auto, and his .45 long colt, and my EVIL BLACK RIFLE (BUSHY AR-15).  they were so happy.
Link Posted: 5/26/2002 3:24:13 PM EDT
[#7]
I gotta get my mind out of the gutter , I thought you were going to say you were taking a lawyer and his son's body to the dump . But in this case bring them over to the black side , the Black Rifle Side that is .
Link Posted: 5/26/2002 3:28:57 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 5/26/2002 3:39:03 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Oh, you meant the crack of the round going off.

I see.[;)]
View Quote

You're catching on[:D]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top