Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/25/2005 2:12:05 PM EDT

so, all these athletes are constantly being tested and punished for steroids. its obvious alot of the "pro wrestlers"  if you can call them that, use steroids also.  

arent they illegal ? and if they are, how the hell do so many people get them?

now, i understand if people want something illegal bad enough theyll find it... pot, crack, guns, steroids...  but steroids arent something you just brew up or grow at home.

has anyone here used steroids? dont be afraid to admit it.  hell, id even do a cycle if i could, just to put on the ten pounds of muscle ive lost in the last 2 months from working too much, and to reach the weightlifting goals i wanna reach.

so, give me your opinions on the athletes using them- maybe your personal experiences, or experiences of people you knew, where the hell people get them, and if you think they should be illegal or not.
Link Posted: 5/25/2005 2:18:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Tons of people smoke pot too but it's illegal.
Link Posted: 5/25/2005 2:19:27 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Tons of people smoke pot too but it's illegal.

exactly what I was going to say.  Add cocaine to that too.
Link Posted: 5/25/2005 2:20:25 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:now, i understand if people want something illegal bad enough theyll find it... pot, crack, guns, steroids...  but steroids arent something you just brew up or grow at home.

Link Posted: 5/25/2005 2:22:32 PM EDT
[#4]
Crack is made from cocaine which isn't something you just make at home either. It's made in factories outside the country. I'm sure it's the same with the steroids that are available.
Link Posted: 5/25/2005 2:28:34 PM EDT
[#5]
Mexico.  It helps if you know some weight lifting addicts (and not necessarily pro bodybuilders).  Boxing and martial arts gyms are another place to make contacts.  The last thing you wanna do is buy them over the internet.  

Anabolic steroids are administered safely by medical professionals all the time.  Like anything, moderation is the key.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top