Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/18/2003 12:14:36 PM EDT
This is the kind of girl who talks about her previous sex life, discusses her looks, makes comments about her big rack. Brings up when she had her boob job.

Do you think this girl is being open because she has put you on the friend ladder? I am still trying to get a feel for this ladder thing so is this stuff you would hear on the "guys I want to screw ladder" or the dreaded friend ladder.
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 12:17:34 PM EDT
[#1]
[img]http://www.oshit.org/images/funnysig.jpg [/img]
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 12:28:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Dood... she wants you. Or does she?
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 12:28:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Its a mixed bag.  Your description matches fairly well exactly a woman I was sleeping with in Law School.  Although, I would say... in that particular situation it was an "agreed" upon "friends with benefits" scenario.  (Which according to ladder theory is the ULTIMATE place to be).  

I sure enjoyed it.  

Link Posted: 12/18/2003 12:30:28 PM EDT
[#4]
Dude, just slip the dollar in her g-string and she'll go away. Don't dwell on it.

There are pleanty of strippers at the tittie bar.
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 12:52:57 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

I don't think she does??

I thought so and she said, "well I actually have a boyfriend right now but here my number if you just want to hangout?" [nono]
WTF does that mean? [whacko]I am thinking friend category
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 12:56:19 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

I don't think she does??

I thought so and she said, "well I actually have a boyfriend right now but here my number if you just want to hangout?" [nono]
View Quote

Either that or she doesn't care that much for him and wants you anyways..

Link Posted: 12/18/2003 12:56:27 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

I don't think she does??

View Quote

Sounds like the "kiss-off of death."

The only effective counter to this is to reply, "Well, when you're ready for a change, call me." Give her your number and walk away.  Do not pursue!
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 12:58:34 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

I don't think she does??

View Quote

Hmmm... there's no doubt about it now... yup it's official...

She's messing with you.

Actually, it sounds like she wants to keep you handy in case things don't work-out with her boyfriend, or she decides that she wants you MORE. I'd hang for a bit. Maybe date some other hottie and see if she gets jealous. Whatever the case, if she's got a great rack -- you gotta at least hang a bit and see what happens. Take it from a guy who's been married for 15 years and always wondered what it felt like to have a great rack at my disposal.

Mmmm... boobies...
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 1:15:47 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Whatever the case, if she's got a great rack -- you gotta at least hang a bit and see what happens. Take it from a guy who's been married for 15 years and always wondered what it felt like to have a great rack at my disposal.

Mmmm... boobies...
View Quote

Yeah but they are fake, I was wondering how such a thin girl could  be soo damn busty.

If I had any brains I would just run away from the situation, think about it if she talks to other guys this way even if I did get her I am betting she would continue to do this. Which would piss me off. But since I am a idiot I will stick around. I am going to put the ladder into work right now I am not going to listen to problems or be the nice guy. Wow this is like a experiment!
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 1:26:03 PM EDT
[#10]
I would say that your choices is pretty simple:  

You either make a move on her (sooner rather than later) for casual sex, and don't complain if you get a shenker or other weeping lesion on the side of your pecker.

You keep her as a friend.  I would say as a friend she sounds really annoying.  Frankly, she sounds like someone who would be best off sitting on the chair of the the most algae-infested county fair dunk tank.  

You say "Whatever," and go off and find someone else who is worthwhile.

Note:  I am not dissing casual sex.  But she sounds like no prize from what very little I know about her.  
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 1:29:16 PM EDT
[#11]
grab her by the ass and say "Who's yer daddy"!

if you get slapped your on the friend ladder.

If you get lucky..... post the pics [:D]

mike
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 2:05:46 PM EDT
[#12]
Next time you two are alone and you are still not sure, slap her ass and give her the "whatcha gonna do" look.
That will give you all the answers you need.

Mabey she wants to dump him but doesn't like to be alone so she is sizeing you up.  You'll move in and he will slowly move out.

BISHOP
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 2:25:53 PM EDT
[#13]
Personally, I'd steer clear of any woman that would give out her phone number to "hang-out" while she has a boyfriend.  I think she'll fuck you...and if you perform better than the current, she'll leave him for you. Then, she'll do the same to you when she gets tired of you and wants some "strange".

-HS
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 2:27:56 PM EDT
[#14]
The ladder theory is a good starting point.  Now to get the information you need to know about putting yourself on the "I want to screw" ladder go to [url]http://www.doubleyourdating.com[/url] and buy the guys eBook.  He's got a money back guarantee if you don't like it.
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 3:49:14 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I think she'll fuck you...and if you perform better than the current, she'll leave him for you. -HS
View Quote

damn thats alot of pressure!
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 3:54:42 PM EDT
[#16]
Yes, we have no bananas.
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 5:36:09 PM EDT
[#17]
Plan B: Roofies...

[peep]

Link Posted: 12/18/2003 6:03:29 PM EDT
[#18]
Soon you will be asked to"play Misty for me." Ask her if she has any good looking girlfriends who like to get "ass slaped."Or a sister that swallows.Run!
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 6:15:44 PM EDT
[#19]
You don't need Sanchez to make a run south of the border for pharmaceuticals with this chick.

Fuck her; fuck her hard, long, dirty and wet. Teach her some new tricks and learn some of hers. Pinch her nips, check her oil, spin her around on the Jello covered Twister board, wear a jimmy and then get the fuck out of Dodge. This chick sounds like she is good for one thing so enjoy it. Don't fall in love with the punnany, just fall in the punnany.

Fake boobies are good for chili doggin! [sex]

I can be more blunt if needed.
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 6:26:14 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
[img]http://www.oshit.org/images/funnysig.jpg [/img]
View Quote

Yep!
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 6:27:06 PM EDT
[#21]
Girls with a boyfriend (that they are happy with) don't give out their phone number. If she is saying you two could be friends, you are soon to hang out and receive the best kind of sex. The kind with no strings attached. Call her, make plans to hang out, and go get your dick wet! Jesus age christ, why must I spell this all out for you?
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 7:03:39 PM EDT
[#22]
She likes to talk about the nasty stuff eh?  Ask her if she does anal and if she likes it.  Then report back here.

GunLvr
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 7:03:48 PM EDT
[#23]
You want to bang a chick with fake boobs? Yuck.
Link Posted: 12/19/2003 5:00:18 AM EDT
[#24]
fake boobs rock like dokken!!!

friend ladder is good, it allows her to lie to herself through the formative stages of the hook-up. she'll think to herself. "its just a friend coming over to watch a movie, i dont have to tell my BF" but then she shaves the cootch, puts on perfume and wears the "good" drawers.

basically its just so she can rationalize your presence in her life. this is a fruit ripe for plucking. roll up there with a DVD and a bottle of wine and tap dat ASS!

we expect full AAR
Link Posted: 12/19/2003 5:46:46 AM EDT
[#25]
I'd hit it!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top