Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/5/2013 7:57:07 PM EDT
We see a lot of herp derp coming from democrats now.  Everything from banning guns to restricting speech.  Third term for Obama ect ect.  

Imagine what will happen if these fucks get both houses again in 2014 and Obama gets to replace a Supreme court justice and switches the balance 5-4 in his direction.

Im not much for tinfoil but I think these people are going to seriously go for this shit if the court is in their favor.  We are going to have a real fight on our hands.   They will pass things with simple majority whether the rules allow it or not.  Who will stop them?  Not the court.  What they don't feel like running through the public eye will be dictated through the ol9igarchy of federal agencies. Who will stop them?  Not the courts.  

We are going to have some serious choices to make in the future if we want to remain somewhat free people.  That means packing up and moving to free states to consolidate power and having what could be the next civil war of some sort if the democrats don't take kindly to the noncompliance of the red states.  It wont be long at this pace before the burden of compliance far outweighs the benefit of refusal for a lot of the red states.  Im not implying a shot will evenr be fired but there WILL be a confrontation of state vs fed again.  

All I can ask is that you people in the commie states PLEASE start setting aside what you can.  I know it sucks to move but there is a good chance that if you are not prepared to do so you will be in a bad position economically and politically.   Prepare yourself to come to one of the free states and give us the numbers to resist.  
Link Posted: 1/5/2013 8:01:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Yeah sure. Just pay off my house for me and il be on my way I see what youre saying, but easier said than done for most people.
Link Posted: 1/5/2013 8:07:58 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Yeah sure. Just pay off my house for me and il be on my way I see what youre saying, but easier said than done for most people.

Im not saying move now. I am saying that with a court in their favor and both houses  you might not have much of a choice other than become part of the FSA or move to a free state.  I honestly think if they shift the court they are going to go full throttle forward with everything they want whether congress agrees or not.  They have the means to do it thanks to the oligarchy they have built.   Executive orders "WILL work that way"  when the court is on their side.     You have four justices right now that would let Obama be a flat out dictator for the most part.      Don't get caught with your pants down if that happens.   The only thing that will stop them is free states or gunfire if they shift the court.    Either way you want to be in a free state when it happens.

Link Posted: 1/5/2013 8:12:34 PM EDT
[#3]
I don't think your post is tinfoil material.  It's reality.  The media has the R's so demonized that they will be out in 2014.  No doubt in my mind that the brain dead will take what's fed to them hook-line-sinker.  After that, it's a free for all for the D's.
Link Posted: 1/5/2013 8:16:55 PM EDT
[#4]
Sounds familiar...

Link Posted: 1/5/2013 8:31:22 PM EDT
[#5]
forgot to mention that those of you in blue states will ba facing a battle for your rights against your state governments as well if the SCOTUS is liberal.   Say goodbye to your 2nd amendment first of all.  
Link Posted: 1/5/2013 8:32:05 PM EDT
[#6]
How do you un-f*ck people's minds from decades of constant programing and indoctrinating

This is a game to convince your mind to be in compliance and buy the media narrative.   They will stop when they get everything they want.  Right now half the population wants what the other half has.  It'll start to froth soon if we're not careful.  
Top Top