Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/24/2002 4:57:59 PM EDT
My posts regarding government policies will be postponed until I figure out why the FBI has contacted my friends and former roommates.

Are there any good deals currently on defensive ammo?
Link Posted: 4/24/2002 5:01:43 PM EDT
[#1]
You will be assimilated.......resistance is futile!...........[dracula]
Link Posted: 4/24/2002 5:05:33 PM EDT
[#2]
That's pretty creepy. Better get some nomex underwear.

Link Posted: 4/24/2002 5:10:46 PM EDT
[#3]
I would rather have the FBI than the IRS...
Link Posted: 4/24/2002 5:28:45 PM EDT
[#4]
both sucks
Link Posted: 4/24/2002 5:33:55 PM EDT
[#5]
It's been nice knowing you.
Link Posted: 4/24/2002 5:37:31 PM EDT
[#6]
If u need backup dealing with JBT's there are some Az members with first hand experience.
Link Posted: 4/24/2002 5:38:56 PM EDT
[#7]
What did you say that was so bad? Are you sure it isnt anything else they might want?
Goodluck!
Link Posted: 4/24/2002 5:39:02 PM EDT
[#8]
Don't disgrace that cool handle that you post under. Molon labe
Link Posted: 4/24/2002 5:39:10 PM EDT
[#9]
Couldn't be all that pro-Al-Qaida, sympathy-for-Usama BS you've been spouting here could it?? [BD]

Were you really THAT naive to think you were only talking to a bunch of non-Federales?? [%|]

If you're really speaking the truth about the Feds contacting you... batton down the hatches!

[b]Buh-Bye![/b]

Link Posted: 4/24/2002 6:13:22 PM EDT
[#10]
macallan, I look forward to shooting with you when I am done dealing with the feds
Link Posted: 4/24/2002 6:14:37 PM EDT
[#11]
Just a play for sympathy I suspect. [;)]
Link Posted: 4/24/2002 6:19:41 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
macallan, I look forward to shooting with you when I am done dealing with the feds
View Quote

That's the spirit!!

You in Tucson, Phx, Flag, or "outlying areas"?
Link Posted: 4/24/2002 6:22:38 PM EDT
[#13]
Blaze has been here one month and already they're knocking down his door.

I must be next! Oh shit!
Link Posted: 4/24/2002 6:23:25 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
That's pretty creepy. Better get some nomex underwear.

View Quote

or a Tin-Foil Hat !!  
Link Posted: 4/24/2002 6:26:09 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

Ya know, I really do have to wonder at times, how much of what is put on here is just plain ol' Bovine Scatology.  It's just gotten to the point where I think some folks are so sure that they are going to be persecuted for something, that they'll find any reason or happenstance to ensure that is has happened.  To me, it is akin to playing the race card when it is clearly about something else.  Oh well, I've said my part - you decide.  Then again, I may just be an undercover JBT.  Nah, - not me.  

P.S.  Please forward to me the serial numbers of all of the semi-autos you currently own and your current address.  I'm doing...um...research.
Link Posted: 4/24/2002 6:30:02 PM EDT
[#16]
Righto Johnny! What's your email btw?
Link Posted: 4/24/2002 6:34:31 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Ya know, I really do have to wonder at times, how much of what is put on here is just plain ol' Bovine Scatology....  P.S.  Please forward to me the serial numbers of all of the semi-autos you currently own and your current address.  I'm doing...um...research.
View Quote

Not a lie about the FBI.

I own no semi-autos, just many machineguns.
Link Posted: 4/24/2002 6:36:44 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Righto Johnny! What's your email btw?
View Quote

[email protected]

DRATS!  You caught me red-handed!
Link Posted: 4/24/2002 6:43:54 PM EDT
[#19]
Oh no. You were casing me? I was casing you!

If you hear anything suspicious from any of the crackpots around here, mail me immediately at [email protected]!!

[Edited to add: Don't waste any time. Lives may depend on it!]
Link Posted: 4/24/2002 6:44:46 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Ya know, I really do have to wonder at times, how much of what is put on here is just plain ol' Bovine Scatology....  P.S.  Please forward to me the serial numbers of all of the semi-autos you currently own and your current address.  I'm doing...um...research.
View Quote

Not a lie about the FBI.

I own no semi-autos, just many machineguns.
View Quote

"machine guns"  

OOOOOO-Kay...

nothing to see here folks, move along.
Link Posted: 4/24/2002 10:08:43 PM EDT
[#21]
This is why precautions have been taken.
Link Posted: 4/24/2002 10:15:03 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Oh no. You were casing me? I was casing you!

View Quote

LOLOLOLOL
!!!!!
blaze-of-glory?  never heard of him.
do i have any what mr agent?
no, what's a rifle?
Link Posted: 4/24/2002 10:55:06 PM EDT
[#23]
having problems getting images to show, please follow links or cut/paste html addresses...

http://www.geocities.com/triangleglocksupreme/spook-front.jpg
http://www.geocities.com/triangleglocksupreme/spook-back.jpg

[url]http://www.geocities.com/triangleglocksupreme/spook-front.jpg[/url]
[url]http://www.geocities.com/triangleglocksupreme/spook-back.jpg[/url]

[img]http://www.geocities.com/triangleglocksupreme/spook-front.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.geocities.com/triangleglocksupreme/spook-back.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 4/25/2002 8:57:35 AM EDT
[#24]
After your condescending and assenine comments about "refusing" to condemn the terrorist actions on Sept 11 until you understood their "Motivation," and your constant references to Hiroshima, et al, you wonder why, in a room full of a bunch of guys who do not hesitate to point the finger at murder and call it same, you are not well recieved?

You claim not to have ever heard of "moral relativism" until your arrival here.  D Limbaugh explained it better than I, and I quote:

"David Limbaugh (archive)
(printer-friendly version)

April 24, 2002

On root causes and relativism

Some always look for root causes to justify inexcusable behavior in the world. But they search in vain, because a mask of moral relativism obscures their vision. The cause is evil, and it provides no excuses.

I met a lady over the weekend who said she didn’t buy into Bush’s unsophisticated characterization of the terrorists as evil. She felt that her business orientation compelled her to examine the deeper reasons behind the Sept. 11 attacks. If we could just understand this from the terrorists' perspective, we could respond to their grievances rationally -- as opposed to violently -- and resolve our differences around a negotiating table.

(CONTINUED)
Link Posted: 4/25/2002 8:58:33 AM EDT
[#25]
Her analysis proceeds from the worldview that refuses to acknowledge the reality of evil. It is based on the flawed assumption that human behavior, no matter how obviously depraved, can always be explained mechanistically or deterministically.

That is, human beings are not really free agents; they are products of the influences to which they have been exposed. Their actions are the inevitable result of those influences, are beyond their control and therefore devoid of moral content. As such, they are not responsible and shouldn’t be held accountable for them.

If I were the author of evil and seeking recruits to implement my agenda, I would disguise my nature and try to maximize moral confusion. I would enlist my servant, moral relativism, to dupe the world into rejecting absolutes -- to erase God’s law from people’s hearts.

What better way to turn the world to darkness than to deceive well-meaning people into becoming God-mocking relativists? Having thus turned moral concrete into quicksand, I could more easily convince otherwise reasonable people, for example, that:

-- They have no business making moral judgments -- (And note: I would be particularly judgmental in making this point);

-- Suicide/murder bombings are morally indistinguishable from defensive military responses to them;

-- Boy Scouts are evil for insisting on instilling boys with moral rectitude;

-- America’s national interest must be subordinated to the civil rights of Alaskan caribou;

-- A mother who murders her children in cold blood can be seen as a victim;

-- It is desirable for thought police to repress certain political speech in order to promote "tolerance."

-- Fidel Castro is a romantic hero, not a tyrannical thug.

-- A mother’s convenience morally trumps an innocent baby’s very right to live.

When we deny moral absolutes, we can rationalize anything because we remove any objective basis on which to condemn misconduct. One more chilling manifestation of this is the undeniable wave of anti-Semitism that is currently inundating the world, not just the Middle East. In the last week, I’ve seen dozens of reports documenting incidents against Jews throughout the world. But true to relativistic form, we are calling it by other names. Who would have thought that this unspeakable evil could be resurrected in such full force so quickly after the world promised it would never forget?

(CONTINUED)
Link Posted: 4/25/2002 9:01:14 AM EDT
[#26]
Once you get past the veneer of relativism, you will see that it is intellectually bankrupt. Dr. Ravi Zacharias, in "Light in the Shadow of Jihad," his fascinating book examining the issues surrounding the events of Sept. 11, exposes the folly of relativism. "Hidden somewhere in the words of everyone who argues for complete relativism," he says, "is a belief that there are, indeed, some acts that are wrong. The bottom line is this: When someone says that all truth is relative, he or she is making either a relative statement or an absolute one. If it is a relative statement, then that statement, by definition, is not always true. On the other hand, if the belief that all truth is relative is absolute, the very statement itself must be denied, because it denies absolutes. The pure relativist cuts off the branch on which he is sitting while telling you that branch cannot be severed. The landing is mind shattering."

Indeed, secular humanists smugly touting moral relativism are so muddled with contradiction that they don’t see that their value(less) system furnishes the fuel that drives the engines of oppression. In this century alone, the totalitarian systems of Nazism, Fascism and Communism that murdered millions of people were philosophically grounded in a virulent antipathy toward God and His absolutes.

While many wear relativism as a badge of enlightenment in this post-modern world, it is a singular menace that distorts the mind and punctures the soul. As corny as this may sound, those who still have the clarity to recognize evil must summon the courage to identify and oppose it.

David Limbaugh is author of Absolute Power: The Legacy of Corruption in the Clinton-Reno Justice Department."

-
-
-
Get it yet?

BTW, I don't buy your "Why is everybody always picking on me?" act.

Earlier I accused you of thinking you were smarter than all of us, and enjoyed the "cat and mouse" of pissing everyone off.  Your countless posts since then confirm it.  
Link Posted: 4/25/2002 9:04:27 AM EDT
[#27]
Blaze, who's to say whether it's right or wrong for the FBI to kick your door in?

Survival Of The Fittest will determine, I suppose.

It should be an interesting debate.
Link Posted: 4/25/2002 9:18:26 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Her analysis proceeds from the worldview that refuses to acknowledge the reality of evil. It is based on the flawed assumption that human behavior, no matter how obviously depraved, can always be explained mechanistically or deterministically.
That is, human beings are not really free agents; they are products of the influences to which they have been exposed. Their actions are the inevitable result of those influences, are beyond their control and therefore devoid of moral content. As such, they are not responsible and shouldn’t be held accountable for them.
View Quote

first she wants people to be individually responsible, then blames it on "evil". can she make up her mind, please?
Link Posted: 4/25/2002 9:25:15 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Once you get past the veneer of relativism, you will see that it is intellectually bankrupt. Dr. Ravi Zacharias, in "Light in the Shadow of Jihad," his fascinating book examining the issues surrounding the events of Sept. 11, exposes the folly of relativism. "Hidden somewhere in the words of everyone who argues for complete relativism," he says, "is a belief that there are, indeed, some acts that are wrong. The bottom line is this: When someone says that all truth is relative, he or she is making either a relative statement or an absolute one. If it is a relative statement, then that statement, by definition, is not always true. On the other hand, if the belief that all truth is relative is absolute, the very statement itself must be denied, because it denies absolutes. The pure relativist cuts off the branch on which he is sitting while telling you that branch cannot be severed. The landing is mind shattering."

Indeed, secular humanists smugly touting moral relativism are so muddled with contradiction that they don’t see that their value(less) system furnishes the fuel that drives the engines of oppression. In this century alone, the totalitarian systems of Nazism, Fascism and Communism that murdered millions of people were philosophically grounded in a virulent antipathy toward God and His absolutes.

While many wear relativism as a badge of enlightenment in this post-modern world, it is a singular menace that distorts the mind and punctures the soul. As corny as this may sound, those who still have the clarity to recognize evil must summon the courage to identify and oppose it.

David Limbaugh is author of Absolute Power: The Legacy of Corruption in the Clinton-Reno Justice Department."

-
-
-
Get it yet?

BTW, I don't buy your "Why is everybody always picking on me?" act.

Earlier I accused you of thinking you were smarter than all of us, and enjoyed the "cat and mouse" of pissing everyone off.  Your countless posts since then confirm it.  
View Quote

[b]CITADELGRAD87[/b] - "______________" (speechless in awe, I bow my head at your post)

[b]Cincinnatus[/b] - Very nice retort. Very nice. [^]

Link Posted: 4/25/2002 10:02:34 AM EDT
[#30]
The_Macallan

Thanks for the compliment, but I want to be absolutely clear, those are the words of David Limbaugh, I just happenned to find them applicable here.  Everything in the quotes is his, I'm just the messenger.

Humbly, CITADELGRAD87.

Edited to add, the frigging editorial didn't fit in a single post, so it's a series of 3, starting on page 1.  Sorry for the confusion.
Link Posted: 4/25/2002 10:12:06 AM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 4/25/2002 10:33:29 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
The_Macallan

Thanks for the compliment, but I want to be absolutely clear, those are the words of David Limbaugh, I just happenned to find them applicable here.  Everything in the quotes is his, I'm just the messenger.

Humbly, CITADELGRAD87.

Edited to add, the frigging editorial didn't fit in a single post, so it's a series of 3, starting on page 1.  Sorry for the confusion.
View Quote

No confusion. No need to apologize.

And yes, I know you were quoting from another source. But a master carpenter doesn't use his bare hands, he knows what tools to use, when to use them, how to use them and has the best tools for the job.

You did a masterful job of choosing just the right tools and using them just the right way to get the job done.

It was a thing of beauty.
Link Posted: 4/25/2002 10:35:03 AM EDT
[#33]
My former roommates:

"We got a call back.  It is about you....  Don't know exactly what yet, we have to go talk to them on Monday."

http://www.geocities.com/triangleglocksupreme/spook-front.jpg
http://www.geocities.com/triangleglocksupreme/spook-back.jpg

If you want to see the FBI Special Agent's note to my friends, please try pasting the above html addresses into your browser.

So what is the crime I committed? That I refused to morally condemn a certain group?
Link Posted: 4/25/2002 1:03:06 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

[url]www.geocities.com/triangleglocksupreme/spook-front.jpg[/url]

[url]www.geocities.com/triangleglocksupreme/spook-back.jpg[/url]

If you want to see the FBI Special Agent's note to my friends, please try pasting the above html addresses into your browser.
View Quote
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top