Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
11/22/2017 10:05:29 PM
Posted: 9/15/2004 8:03:39 PM EST
[Last Edit: 9/15/2004 8:05:14 PM EST by thecleaner]
he's grasping,

so i figure his next series of tv ads will be flooded with images of the "hollywood shoot out", columbine, evil UZI's (real ones), AKs, & AR15's with 37mms on them, SP89s, accompanied with images of headlines saying; "OFFICER KILLED ON DUTY WITH AN "ASSAULT RIFLE" bla bla bla.

i give 2 weeks at the most.

what say you, fellow ARFCers??
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 8:09:41 PM EST
what, no takers?!?!
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 8:11:06 PM EST
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 8:11:34 PM EST

Originally Posted By thecleaner:
what, no takers?!?!

Nah... that will take the thunder away from his Vietnam Heroism time or his Iraq Bush bashing time...

... cant overload liberals... their heads go 'pop'
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 8:12:48 PM EST
There isn't going to be an ad by kerry. Maybe one by some anti-gun org bashing bush on the AWB. But kerry isn't so dumb as to run an actual commercial that can be construed as being pro gun-control.
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 8:13:55 PM EST
you probably won't. Unless he decides to use it as ammo in certain states with large populations of antis. But definately not in a national ad campaign.
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 8:14:31 PM EST

Originally Posted By bastiat:
There isn't going to be an ad by kerry. Maybe one by some anti-gun org bashing bush on the AWB. But kerry isn't so dumb as to run an actual commercial that can be construed as being pro gun-control.

good point, but i still believe it'll happen to some copacity.
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 8:15:19 PM EST

Originally Posted By bastiat:

Right, especially in the battleground states like Ohio and Michigan, with its union gun owning residents...he wants to hide his anti-gun views from them. The only reason he talked about the AWB was for the soccer moms...now he will drop it if he is smart...
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 8:22:56 PM EST

Originally Posted By thecleaner:
so i figure his next series of tv ads will be flooded with images of the "hollywood shoot out", columbine, evil UZI's (real ones), AKs, & AR15's with 37mms on them,

Wonder if he'll include the staged home movie recreation of him shooting in the back and killing a teenager with one?

(Granted, it was during a war and this was a combatant. The stories vary.)
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 8:36:32 PM EST
All of the battleground states are rather hostile to gun control.

You won't see it...
Top Top