Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/15/2004 9:03:39 PM EDT
he's grasping,

so i figure his next series of tv ads will be flooded with images of the "hollywood shoot out", columbine, evil UZI's (real ones), AKs, & AR15's with 37mms on them, SP89s, accompanied with images of headlines saying; "OFFICER KILLED ON DUTY WITH AN "ASSAULT RIFLE" bla bla bla.

i give 2 weeks at the most.

what say you, fellow ARFCers??
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 9:09:41 PM EDT
[#1]
what, no takers?!?!
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 9:11:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 9:11:34 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
what, no takers?!?!

Nah... that will take the thunder away from his Vietnam Heroism time or his Iraq Bush bashing time...

... cant overload liberals... their heads go 'pop'
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 9:12:48 PM EDT
[#4]
There isn't going to be an ad by kerry. Maybe one by some anti-gun org bashing bush on the AWB. But kerry isn't so dumb as to run an actual commercial that can be construed as being pro gun-control.
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 9:13:55 PM EDT
[#5]
you probably won't.  Unless he decides to use it as ammo in certain states with large populations of antis.  But definately not in a national ad campaign.
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 9:14:31 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
There isn't going to be an ad by kerry. Maybe one by some anti-gun org bashing bush on the AWB. But kerry isn't so dumb as to run an actual commercial that can be construed as being pro gun-control.

good point, but i still believe it'll happen to some copacity.
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 9:15:19 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Right, especially in the battleground states like Ohio and Michigan, with its union gun owning residents...he wants to hide his anti-gun views from them. The only reason he talked about the AWB was for the soccer moms...now he will drop it if he is smart...
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 9:22:56 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
so i figure his next series of tv ads will be flooded with images of the "hollywood shoot out", columbine, evil UZI's (real ones), AKs, & AR15's with 37mms on them,

Wonder if he'll include the staged home movie recreation of him shooting in the back and killing a teenager with one?

(Granted, it was during a war and this was a combatant.  The stories vary.)  
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 9:36:32 PM EDT
[#9]
All of the battleground states are rather hostile to gun control.

You won't see it...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top