Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/26/2014 9:39:10 AM EDT
cant find an arsenal anywhere, (locally) I want either the slr107 or sgl21.. there are some wasr10's that are local and checked out okay (seem to be built properly and theyre new).. a little over priced but that's just how it is these days. Im trying to avoid buying online for the reason that I like to thoroughly inspect what im about to spend a good amount of cash on. any guys in here happy with their wasr 10s? im throwing around the idea of just settling for one.
Link Posted: 1/26/2014 9:51:09 AM EDT
[#1]
My wasr is reliable and as accurate as an ak will get. Very happy with it. However, get the arsenal you will not regret it, you will be happy with the wasr but in a year or so be wishing you got the arsenal.
Link Posted: 1/26/2014 9:59:13 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
My wasr is reliable and as accurate as an ak will get. Very happy with it. However, get the arsenal you will not regret it, you will be happy with the wasr but in a year or so be wishing you got the arsenal.
View Quote

what kind of groups are you getting @50/100yards? just curious. Yeah id like the arsenal, but Im about 90% sure id be content with the wasr... and then down the road when I can find an arsenal ill add it to the collection
Link Posted: 1/26/2014 11:46:02 AM EDT
[#3]
Can a mod move this to AK discustion? Please and thank you
Link Posted: 1/26/2014 11:47:49 AM EDT
[#4]
WASRs are decent $300 AKs.
Link Posted: 1/26/2014 11:51:53 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yep, but selling for $600
Link Posted: 1/26/2014 11:53:04 AM EDT
[#6]
Get the Arsenal if you can.
Link Posted: 1/26/2014 11:53:56 AM EDT
[#7]
Get both
Link Posted: 1/26/2014 12:39:35 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

ha, if you think that's bad, I found one locally for $799!!! I just about shat my pants, to add to it the guy in the store didn't know what the hell he was talking about.... I just shook my head and went uh huh... uh huh...
Link Posted: 1/26/2014 8:15:41 PM EDT
[#9]
thought there would be more ak fans in gd. Oh well
Link Posted: 1/26/2014 8:16:44 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Can a mod move this to AK discustion? Please and thank you
View Quote

No what happens in GD stays in GD
Link Posted: 1/26/2014 8:28:49 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
thought there would be more ak fans in gd. Oh well
View Quote

There are plenty of us AK fans here. We're focused on GD stuff, or in my case, getting ready to go to bed.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top