Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 9/26/2005 8:15:57 PM EDT
awhile back there was a post with a locking device for a rifle that hung on a wall inside a closet.
anyone have a name for it so i can searh for it?
also isn't there a night stand size safe for a pistol,that opens with your hand print pushing buttons at all the finger tips?

thanks for any help.
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 2:22:22 AM EDT
I can't find the rifle device you're speaking of either, but I have a handgun box ...
www.gunvault.com ... it works off of sequentially pressed finger pads (not biometrics) & with a backup key. It's quick and you can operate it in the dark. Shop around. There is wide pricing. Hope this helps. Stay safe
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 2:25:03 AM EDT
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 3:09:41 AM EDT
thanks for the links.

now just need to find the one for the rifle.
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 3:16:02 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/27/2005 3:18:41 AM EDT by 2A373]


Just noticed that they are sold out.
Top Top