Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/31/2005 7:23:50 AM EDT
Ok, I havn't seen this headline anywhere but I'm wondering why not? Didn't saddam give orders to set all those refineries on fire? Didn't they burn a lot of oil a long time, so much that local people got health problems? I'm not sure of the statistics but wasn't it more oil than had been consumed by all the automobiles since their invention? I thought a quantity had been given somewhere, as in X% of all oil reserves were destroyed in the fires.

I'm just wondering why all of a sudden the amnesia on the buring oilfields yet bush is getting blamed for global warming.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 7:25:02 AM EDT
[#1]
Because blaming Saddam is not the DNCs agenda, since Saddam can't be elected president.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 7:28:09 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Because blaming Saddam is not the DNCs agenda, since Saddam can't be elected president.

If he COULD be elected he'd be a viable candidate alongside Hillary.......the DNC agenda is so warped nothing would surprise me........"Mr. President.......we respectfully request a Presidential Pardon of Saddam Hussein so that we may run him as a DNC President Candidate in 2008".

Did I mention I don't like Hippies or Liberals?
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 7:29:54 AM EDT
[#3]
I bet saddam looks better in his undies than hillary does

And DU will be right there to support the pardon, "What did Saddam ever do to us or anyone else? We aren't the world police!".

Link Posted: 8/31/2005 7:32:50 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Saddam is the democRats friend.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 7:33:17 AM EDT
[#5]
LIES!  ALL LIES!

The great, peaceful leader of Iraq has the utmost respect for the environment and wildlife.  If the evil satan Bush had not launched an unprovoked, violent, unjust war and spread misinformation about the great leader, the hurricanes would not have happened.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 7:33:36 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I bet saddam looks better in his undies than hillary does

And DU will be right there to support the pardon, "What did Saddam ever do to us or anyone else? We aren't the world police
unless its Bosnia, Kosovo or Somalia!".

Fixed it for ya......
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 7:35:14 AM EDT
[#7]
Tru Dat J_smith

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top