Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/23/2002 1:29:43 AM EDT
rosie odonel's gonna be on the foxnews Oriely factor Monday night.... Not that I want to hear a freakin thing SHE has to say, Oriely said he's gonna address the lesbo issue as well as the GUN issues.  I would like to see what side of the fence he is on so that we might be able to bug him to address the issue more often in the comming months. This may be a good way to get some exposure to the 94 "assault weapons" sunset (oooohhhh, evil asssssaulllt weapons oooooooohhhhhhhhh); so that that people will be informed and vote accordingly.  It has been said here that we don't want the media to address it,  but come on; the leftist will definately bring it up, if we can get a TV news guy on ouir side....it could hurt at all.  
Link Posted: 3/23/2002 2:01:40 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
...as well as the GUN issues.  I would like to see what side of the fence he is on so that we might be able to bug him to address the issue more often in the comming months. This may be a good way to get some exposure to the 94 "assault weapons" sunset (oooohhhh, evil asssssaulllt weapons oooooooohhhhhhhhh); so that that people will be informed and vote accordingly.  It has been said here that we don't want the media to address it,  but come on; the leftist will definately bring it up, if we can get a TV news guy on ouir side....it couldn't hurt at all.  
View Quote

OH, now this is a dangerous game.  What side of the fence does O'Reilly sit on?  O'Reilly will side with whatever the conservative right says he should side with.  If that's the NRA then I wouldn't expect any miracles as far as the sunset.  The NRA helps us... but they do NOT support the 2nd.  The GOA is much closer to that.

Link Posted: 3/23/2002 2:05:42 AM EDT
[#2]
Well notice I said lets see what his stance is, I wouldn't say oriely stands on the normal conservative side.

How'd you get that pig by your name over there????????
Link Posted: 3/23/2002 2:21:01 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

How'd you get that pig by your name over there????????
View Quote

It'll cost ya $60 and a complete lack of imagination.
Link Posted: 3/23/2002 2:28:18 AM EDT
[#4]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top