User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/26/2005 12:47:51 PM EDT
http://www.redorchestragame.com/index.php?categoryid=2
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 1:50:51 PM EDT
[#1]

I gave that game an honest try, and I came to the conclusion that it is -

Worst.Mod.Evar.

I will stick with Call of Duty 2, hell, or even Minesweeper.

Link Posted: 12/26/2005 5:22:56 PM EDT
[#2]
whats so bad about red orchestra? i never played it yet. but i know cod2 is just a kiddy run n gun arcady kill box. i would have thought users on this site would like realistic shooters.
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 5:33:30 PM EDT
[#3]
i've only played an older version (maybe a year old) it was too slow of a pace for me, and im not a huge fan of iron sights.

ETA: i need a realistic shooter for the pc (is there any other way?) thats based on desert warfare if you know what i mean. im getting bored killing nazis i need new prey. strong single player is a must, anyone agree???
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 5:40:45 PM EDT
[#4]
As an online multi-player game COD2 really stinks,poor compared to the first one.
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 12:19:36 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
As an online multi-player game COD2 really stinks,poor compared to the first one.

why?
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 3:43:58 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

why?

The graphics look poor compared to the first one,the game play reminds me of an arcade game,can't run,no tanks or Jeeps to drive. I'm talking just online multi-player.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top